An Impossible challenge

So then you agree that your faux outrage and hysterics for what Trump didn’t actually do, yet other presidents did, was pretty ridiculous.

It’s almost like you can’t help yourself. You should really take a breath next time you flip out. Save you some embarrassment.

Whoa there pardner.....YOU are the one who can't defend Trump without bringing Obama into it. So...you opened the door. Obama met with the country which basically funded the 9/11 attacks. Great. You win. Obama was wrong and hated this country so much that he would stoop that low.

Now -given that - defend Trump for selling the very same counttry $8 billion in arms 4 years later. And remember - Obama isn't president now. Trump sold those bastards weapons...Obama merely met with them. Defend Trump.

Whoa there pardner.....YOU are the one who can't defend Trump without bringing Obama into it. So...you opened the door. Obama met with the country which basically funded the 9/11 attacks. Great. You win. Obama was wrong and hated this country so much that he would stoop that low.

Now -given that - defend Trump for selling the very same counttry $8 billion in arms 4 years later. And remember - Obama isn't president now. Trump sold those bastards weapons...Obama merely met with them. Defend Trump.

The Saudi's knew there was a new sheriff in town. One that cant be messed with.

They simply wanted to "Make America Great Again" :D

07791530f6793b5cc896746e56967ee3.jpg

Last edited:
The Saudi's knew there was a new sheriff in town. One that cant be messed with.

They simply wanted to "Make America Great Again" :D

07791530f6793b5cc896746e56967ee3.jpg

Oh....okay. So let me get this straight from a Trump defender....Obama met with the country that funded the terrorist attacks. Gotcha. They must be some kind of bad dudes. Then...Trump...our new sheriff...is elected. So on his FIRST foreign trip, he goes to England. Just kidding. He went to Israel. What's that....he didn't???? OHHHHH his first foreign trip was to....that terrorist harboring country of Saudi Arabia. And he says "I'm the new sheriff in town, and you all funded an attack that killed 3,000 Americans. The Saudi's cowering in fear at the new sheriff said "let us atone for that....we will buy $8 billion in arms from you" And the sheriff said fine. And our sheriff is one tough mother....if we take $8 billion, divided by the 3000 people that were killed, means that the sheriff fined them $2.6 million for every American life taken. Except he gave them arms in return.

ONe more time. Defend Trump. Or do you think $2.6 million is a fair price to pay for an American killed in a terrorist attack?

Oh....okay. So let me get this straight from a Trump defender....Obama met with the country that funded the terrorist attacks. Gotcha. They must be some kind of bad dudes. Then...Trump...our new sheriff...is elected. So on his FIRST foreign trip, he goes to England. Just kidding. He went to Israel. What's that....he didn't???? OHHHHH his first foreign trip was to....that terrorist harboring country of Saudi Arabia. And he says "I'm the new sheriff in town, and you all funded an attack that killed 3,000 Americans. The Saudi's cowering in fear at the new sheriff said "let us atone for that....we will buy $8 billion in arms from you" And the sheriff said fine. And our sheriff is one tough mother....if we take $8 billion, divided by the 3000 people that were killed, means that the sheriff fined them $2.6 million for every American life taken. Except he gave them arms in return.

ONe more time. Defend Trump. Or do you think $2.6 million is a fair price to pay for an American killed in a terrorist attack?

giphy.gif

And you still haven't defended Trump. Not even close.

Haven't you heard? It was all a grand scheme to lure the Taliban in so Trump could build a Trump Hotel and Golf Course in Kabul. It was all going to be built by migrant children from mexico shipped over in cages.

Haven't you heard? It was all a grand scheme to lure the Taliban in so Trump could build a Trump Hotel and Golf Course in Kabul. It was all going to be built by migrant children from mexico shipped over in cages.

THanks....you have proven my point over and over and over again. It is IMPOSSIBLE to defend Trump using logic. YOu may have the final word. My point has been made.

THanks....you have proven my point over and over and over again. It is IMPOSSIBLE to defend Trump using logic. YOu may have the final word. My point has been made.

And what point is that? Your're basically a loon that loves to beat dead horse's?

Im shocked!

Sadly logic doesn't work on you. You're completely irrational.

Funny how people who routinely label Trump as a facist are the first ones to criticize him for actually engaging in attempts at diplomacy.

Sorry...but the ground rules are that you can't mention Clinton (either one) 10 responses in and....Clinton. From 20 years ago. As I said....an impossible challenge. You did not defend Trump in any of your responses.

Uh, you're moving the goal posts. The original post only said Hillary. No mention of Bill until you didn't like the comparison.

Are you for continuing the war or against continuing the war, KC?

I support him trying to end the conflict in any way possible that's not risking American lives or rewarding terrorism.

Like it or not, the only way a war stops is if the two sides engaged in it start talking, or one side completely obliterates every man, woman, and child in the theater.

So.... which of the two would you prefer?

Funny how people who routinely label Trump as a facist are the first ones to criticize him for actually engaging in attempts at diplomacy.

Uh, you're moving the goal posts. The original post only said Hillary. No mention of Bill until you didn't like the comparison.

Are you for continuing the war or against continuing the war, KC?

I support him trying to end the conflict in any way possible that's not risking American lives or rewarding terrorism.

Like it or not, the only way a war stops is if the two sides engaged in it start talking, or one side completely obliterates every man, woman, and child in the theater.

So.... which of the two would you prefer?

IT doesn't matter...nobody seems to be able to defend Trump without saying "at leas hes' not as shitty as (insert name here)". And actually, if you reread my first post, I put "Clinton" and "Hillary", and I thought that "Clinton" would cover both of them, since HE is usually referred to as "Clinton" and SHE is usually referred to as Hillary. But the fact that you cite that I didn't SPECIFICALLY name "Bill" means it was fair game to use HIM to defend Trump. Again...it's impossible to defend Trump without bringing someone ELSE into it.

And I don't like war. Why are we fighting that war in the first place? Was it to bring democracy to Afghanistan? If that's the case, I withdraw my criticism. But I THOUGHT we were in Afghanistan because this group called THE TALIBAN was responsible for the attack on the WORLD TRADE CENTER on 9/11/2001. And while negotiations are always better than war, the fact that Trump considered bringing THAT group on to AMERICAN soil during the WEEK of the anniversary of the very event that has us in Afghanistan in the first place was NOT the best thought out move he's ever made. What is disgusting is NOT the negotiations. It's the TIMING of the negotiations. And Trump would like to overshadow the 9/11 attacks. I actually think that ANY talks with the people that attacked us on the anniversary of that attack would make us look weak. This wouldn't be an issue at all if his original plan was to meet wtih them in October or May or any month OTHER than the week of September 11.

And again, negotiations are always better. I remember when Obama simply mentioned that he would be willing to talk to North Korea. The right didn't seem to think that even the possibility of negotiations were a good idea then. Trump meets with them (and is getting played like a fiddle) but he's a freaking genius. Then Obama was blasted from posters on this board for the Iran deal, but today Trump is "actively considering" offering them a $15 billion bailout. Oh yeah...that's in part with a deal involving France and is basically....the same agreement Obama signed. Are you at LEAST disappointed with him over THAT.

Last edited:
do not waste your time debating with republicans they do not debate only say you are bad for being a liberal like that is a bad thing

IT doesn't matter...nobody seems to be able to defend Trump .

What are you? Chronically dense?

I had already defended Trump in the other thread before you flipped out and created this one. And yet you say "nobody seems to be able to defend him"?

3ad4ng.jpg

So again: I defend Trump unequivocally for his handling of the Camp David meeting (that never happened).

In case your pea brain can't understand what "unequivocally" means:

Screenshot-1.jpg