An Impossible challenge

I am not trying to defend Trump.

I told you that he may have scheduled it during that time to remind Americans exactly who attacked us.

The fact those 3 are in positions of power tells me Americans need a reminder.

That was my response to you.

You don't want to accept that answer that is on you.

Again... I am not trying do defend Trump.

You think what he did shows a lack of good judgement. I think Park51 shows a lack of good judgement.

Do you feel a need to defend Park51?
I think that any American that was over the age of 10 knows what 9/11 was. I think inviting one of the parties that played a role in it to set foot in our country that week is/was an attention grab. How many times in the past have talks come close and not happened.

I just remember the hell that Obama took from the right for just saying he would consider talks with North Korea. Then our stable genius does it...and he's applauded by those same people...even though our president and our country got played by little rocket man.

The sight of one of the leaders behind 9/11 on American soil and meeting with the president of the United States on the anniversary of that event really WOULD cause dancing in the street...under banners saying "We won".

I think that any American that was over the age of 10 knows what 9/11 was.
You would not know it to see who Americans are electing to leadership positions. Again the government and media are both expending a lot of time and money telling us how "tolerant" we must be.

I think inviting one of the parties that played a role in it to set foot in our country that week is/was an attention grab.
I think Park51 opening to the public in September of 2011 was an attention grab. Which one do you think pisses me off more?

How many times in the past have talks come close and not happened.
A lot. However I am not interested in talks. The countries under Islamic rule have shown history of repeatedly violating agreements.

I just remember the hell that Obama took from the right for just saying he would consider talks with North Korea. Then our stable genius does it...and he's applauded by those same people...even though our president and our country got played by little rocket man.
So what is it that you are saying exactly? That the right was right and that talking to North Korea was a futile effort?

The sight of one of the leaders behind 9/11 on American soil and meeting with the president of the United States on the anniversary of that event really WOULD cause dancing in the street...under banners saying "We won".
They won when you stupid lefties decided to accept thousands of them as "refugees" under the flag of tolerance and political correctness and attempted to silence criticism using social engineering and censorship.

The only difference between you and I is I know who my enemies are, whereas you are too busy showing how accepting and tolerant you are to the tune of your own demise. You think letting those bastards over here is a good idea? You think Trump trying to ban them from migrating here was a bad idea? You need to pay attention to what is happening in the EU and wake up.

You would not know it to see who Americans are electing to leadership positions. Again the government and media are both expending a lot of time and money telling us how "tolerant" we must be.

I think Park51 opening to the public in September of 2011 was an attention grab. Which one do you think pisses me off more?

A lot. However I am not interested in talks. The countries under Islamic rule have shown history of repeatedly violating agreements.

So what is it that you are saying exactly? That the right was right and that talking to North Korea was a futile effort?

They won when you stupid lefties decided to accept thousands of them as "refugees" under the flag of tolerance and political correctness and attempted to silence criticism using social engineering and censorship.

The only difference between you and I is I know who my enemies are, whereas you are too busy showing how accepting and tolerant you are to the tune of your own demise. You think letting those bastards over here is a good idea? You think Trump trying to ban them from migrating here was a bad idea? You need to pay attention to what is happening in the EU and wake up.
NOne of that diatribe defended Trump. As I said...it's an impossible challenge

The only impossible challenge is trying to reason with you.
I see the letters JFK in your name. May I surmise that you are in NYC? Have they forgotten 9/11 there? If so, those New Yorkers are a tough bunch. Had the Taliban not attacked some OTHER group - their leader would have met our leader on American soil the week of that horrible event that he was in part responsible for. For all we know, Trump may have had them all taken over to New Jersey to look across the river and dance a little jig so he can "prove" he saw Muslims celebrating the fall of the towers.

I see the letters JFK in your name. May I surmise that you are in NYC? Have they forgotten 9/11 there? If so, those New Yorkers are a tough bunch. Had the Taliban not attacked some OTHER group - their leader would have met our leader on American soil the week of that horrible event that he was in part responsible for. For all we know, Trump may have had them all taken over to New Jersey to look across the river and dance a little jig so he can "prove" he saw Muslims celebrating the fall of the towers.
Yes KC I live in NYC and I watched the towers burn with my own eyes. Still i'm not going to have a conniption over a meeting THAT HE CANCELLED. your repetition on this is really showing how deranged you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: cltrat
Yes KC I live in NYC and I watched the towers burn with my own eyes. Still i'm not going to have a conniption over a meeting THAT HE CANCELLED. your repetition on this is really showing how deranged you are.

He cancelled it because the Taliban attacked another group. I'm sure he was heartbroken because he could have overshadowed 9/11 had it happened. Not really deranged. Before he cancelled it, he had to set a date. The fact that he would even consider the very week of that attack's anniversary tells me quite a bit about him. Yeah...he cancelled it....he's a great and proud American. But his planning should have put it at some OTHER date on the calendar. But again - Trump believes in the "car wreck" theory when it comes to headlines....negative stories beat no stories, and he surely would have been headline news....overshadowing the event that made HIS building the tallest in NYC. That was his comments on 9/11 you know.

Nice discussion. It didn't have anything to do with Trump planning to meet the Taliban on American soil during the week of 9/11.

Because that quote relates to Trump and his plans to meet with the Taliban on US soil during the week of 9/11, was that the 'right thing' to do, or would it have been better to plan that visit for maybe the first week of October. It didn't have anything to do with abortion nor did it have anything to do with gay marriage. And your response actually didn't defend Trump. Thankfully, the Taliban attacked another group and Trumps chance to take the focus off remembering 9/11 and putting it back on Donald Trump (he owns the tallest building in NYC now you know) so the meeting was cancelled. But for me, and I will admit that I do not respect nor admire our current president, I had to ask myself, WTF was he thinking? And that's the important part - what is this man thinking? Because his thoughts tend to become our realities. What kind of a person would invite the group that played a role in the first and worst attack on the US mainland during the week of remembrance of that event?
"But for me"
You find that admirable? Given Trumps attention for self promotion, I think he wanted the focus on HIM. It would be like Truman meeting Hirohito at Pearl Harbor.

Thank you....you just proved my point again...you can't defend Trump without trotting something ELSE and saying "is this any better". Secondly - that group wasn't the president of the United States. I know I don't like Trump...I readily admit it. But to me, inviting a group that was harboring the leader of the people that attacked us during the week of that attacks anniversary makes us look rather weak. Almost as taking him to ground zero and saying "aw shucks....let's let bygones be bygones". The rest of the country, Democrats included, tend to say "never forget".
"I think" "But to me"
I think that any American that was over the age of 10 knows what 9/11 was. I think inviting one of the parties that played a role in it to set foot in our country that week is/was an attention grab. How many times in the past have talks come close and not happened.

"I think" "I think"
"For all we know" "Trump may have"
He cancelled it because the Taliban attacked another group. I'm sure he was heartbroken because he could have overshadowed 9/11 had it happened. Not really deranged. Before he cancelled it, he had to set a date. The fact that he would even consider the very week of that attack's anniversary tells me quite a bit about him. Yeah...he cancelled it....he's a great and proud American. But his planning should have put it at some OTHER date on the calendar. But again - Trump believes in the "car wreck" theory when it comes to headlines....negative stories beat no stories, and he surely would have been headline news....overshadowing the event that made HIS building the tallest in NYC. That was his comments on 9/11 you know.
"I'm sure" "he could have" "tells me" "and he surely would have"
KC you can go on saying the same thing over and over post after post after post after post after post but the repetition doesn't validate your point. Also have you noticed your posts are filled with fantasy. if you look they are filled with "I think" "but to me" "for all we know" "i'm sure" "he could have" "tells me" "Trump may have" "and he surely would have". All this stuff is in your imagination. You draw all these conclusions from your TDS addled mind. Seriously, get help.

"But for me"

"I think" "But to me"

"I think" "I think"

"For all we know" "Trump may have"

"I'm sure" "he could have" "tells me" "and he surely would have"
KC you can go on saying the same thing over and over post after post after post after post after post but the repetition doesn't validate your point. Also have you noticed your posts are filled with fantasy. if you look they are filled with "I think" "but to me" "for all we know" "i'm sure" "he could have" "tells me" "Trump may have" "and he surely would have". All this stuff is in your imagination. You draw all these conclusions from your TDS addled mind. Seriously, get help.

My mind isn't addled, but our presidents is. And all I've done is watch this idiot that we call a president since about 1980...and one thing that is certain....he likes the focus to be on HIM. Even on 9/11/2001, his comments were that a building he owns used to the tallest in Manhattan, then they built the WTC and his was the second tallest, but now his is the tallest. I wonder if he sent a thank you note to bin laden.

My mind isn't addled, but our presidents is. And all I've done is watch this idiot that we call a president since about 1980...and one thing that is certain....he likes the focus to be on HIM. Even on 9/11/2001, his comments were that a building he owns used to the tallest in Manhattan, then they built the WTC and his was the second tallest, but now his is the tallest. I wonder if he sent a thank you note to bin laden.
"I wonder if"
You can always be counted on to illustrate my point KC.

With your (albeit screwed up) imagination you should work for CNN.
And in all this banter, you can't defend Trump. You can question my mental state, you can claim I'm assuming things....but you can't defend Trump. How about this - If it were Obama who was planning to meet the Taliban the week of 9/11 and then called it off because the Taliban was being the Taliban, would you applaud HIM? Because your side was critical of him when he said he'd be willing to talk to North Korea. Then your boy actually DOES meet him....and not only that - gets PLAYED by him, and by God...AMerica is great again.

And in all this banter, you can't defend Trump. You can question my mental state, you can claim I'm assuming things....but you can't defend Trump. How about this - If it were Obama who was planning to meet the Taliban the week of 9/11 and then called it off because the Taliban was being the Taliban, would you applaud HIM? Because your side was critical of him when he said he'd be willing to talk to North Korea. Then your boy actually DOES meet him....and not only that - gets PLAYED by him, and by God...AMerica is great again.
I thought comparisons were against the rules. So Trump got PLAYED by Kim Jong Un? How so? More from that vivid imagination of yours? You know I did think Obama was a total nebbish but I never obsessed on it like you do with Trump. Not even a fraction. I still had respect for the office but we both know your TDS wont allow you to do that. Who needs to defend Trump with you around? The more he drives you insane the more i'm convinced hes doing things right. Feel free to respond with yet another nonsense post filled with tales from your bizarre imagination.