...and PHX begins the shrinking

From Jetnet...

Two new regional routes for PHX kick off

American launches nonstop service today to two new destinations, both from PHX. Flights begin to both Laughlin, Nev./Bullhead City, Ariz. (IFP) and Santa Rosa, Calif. (STS), operated by SkyWest as American Eagle with Bombardier CRJ-700 aircraft.

There you go. What were you worried about? I've always said that lack of service to Bullhead City was a major hole in our route network. Now, the hole has been plugged. You can rest easy. This news is so much better than getting one of those Delta $13,000 (average) profit sharing checks. :):rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's probably smart for AA to start hedging some bets -- IFP will be a border town in case California decides to wall itself off from the US.

Seriously, my daughter-in-law's family lives near Laughlin/Needles/Bullhead. We've been there a couple times. Not a bad place to visit, aside from having to fly into LAS and drive there.

I just love it when Ted Reed tries to make CLT into an important metro area.

It's #22. Comparing it to LAX on any aspect is just downright silly.

Doubt that CLT will have cuts given its relatively cheap tax area booming business banks etc Phx will have cuts but I don't think the airline will give up that esp bec it would more than likely help SWA move from LAS to PHX and build PHX up

Your definitely right about that Bob. If they have not already done it, they will probably use all of the "B" gates.

Bob if its cheaper in PHX vs LAS plus other incentives and with AA shrinking PHX SWA will be more than willing to jump all over and build PHX up Besides that PHX has more O&D than LAS given LAS is primarily a Touristy vs PHX which is business oriented

IMG_0418.PNG
Bob if its cheaper in PHX vs LAS plus other incentives and with AA shrinking PHX SWA will be more than willing to jump all over and build PHX up Besides that PHX has more O&D than LAS given LAS is primarily a Touristy vs PHX which is business oriented
Explain to me why this trip isn't separated. You guys got to do a better job, your getting $30+ or is going to take even more money to make you folks do your job correctly, what it going to take?

you do realize that when the folks in DFW sends the load plan to us we can only go by what they plan correct? you do realize that don't you? its an MD 80 and most of the ones you send us have the short belly bin

you do realize that when the folks in DFW sends the load plan to us we can only go by what they plan correct? you do realize that don't you? its an MD 80 and most of the ones you send us have the short belly bin
So you co-mingle BL-BO, I don't think you guys understand what needs to be done. Send in the replacements!

BL are typically on one cart with the BX secondly you forget we conveniently get around 35 jetway bags mixed You know what dude may be you in DFW need to figure out how to flipping stack bags yourself

Latest posts