And the T-RUMP..CLOWN CAR steadily rolls on, (straight ) to ' PALOOKA-VILLE ' !!

well they are getting out paced by CNN and Morning Joe on MSN these days

So their stories of Hopie must hold some kernals of truth...eh? Remember...if ALL of CNN is 'Fake news", then the Enquirer is either ALL real... or ALL fake. The dear leader has cited them more than once...NOT as fake news.

Yes, Yes, ALL of you T-Rump 'Lemmings' please continue to pay NO attention to the Robert Mueller, 'quietly moving forward' Special Council investigation, as R M continues to line up HEAVY WEIGHTS (NY State Attorney General anyone) into the Paul Manafort 'issue' . Once they get "Paul's" testicles Hard into the V I C E, ol' "Paul" will be 'Chirping' like a cage full of Canary's ! Similar to when (at one time or another) that we ALL pulled a loose thread on a piece of our clothing, then the DAMM thing UNRAVELED !

Hahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!

So their stories of Hopie must hold some kernals of truth...eh? Remember...if ALL of CNN is 'Fake news", then the Enquirer is either ALL real... or ALL fake. The dear leader has cited them more than once...NOT as fake news.
I am very sorry your thread

"A reminder of the real world"
was hijacked , it was really special and I enjoyed it very much up to the meme spammer.
I tried to keep the 'memes' in the political humor thread, but I do not think the people here comprehend the difference, or even care about being civil and respectful of everyone's point of view.

I don't agree with you all the time, but when I do, I don't post a 'meme' without context.
Take Care!
:cool: xUT