Anti-AFA Delta FA's On US 1549

She has moved on and is now an active member of the campaign to secure her future and the future of her peers. She has learned the hard way, and the only way is with representation!

I read last night that it was removed because of the "nasty" things that were said on "this and other boards" about Michael.
the post should have been removed for simply insinuating the Flight Attendants did not do what they were suppose to do that could have caused injury to passengers..here is the tail end of the comment..(others copied parts I am not even going to acknowledge....)

michael, ends his post with this: (On a side note, I do NOT wish to discredit the flight attendants getting everyone off the aircraft, this was a 1 in a million landing and they did a great job evacuating the aircraft, however some of it was luck as they failed to do some important things that had it gone differently could have cost lives)

"however some of it was luck as they failed to do some important things that had it gone differently could have cost lives"

that is what people were commenting on regarding the entire comment, the obvious fact the post was totally inaccurate..

C'mon! It was removed because it was in poor taste and they know it. Now 3 weeks later the story changes.
that is a problem because people already read it, made copies of it, posted and commented..someone cannot change a story after people have already read it for themselves..

the problem is it was not deleted here..

personally do not care what someone chooses to support for union representation(that is an individual choice), but if people are twisting facts to paint someone a victim over their own inappropriate content, I would like to say...grow up...as being truthful is better in the long run..as it is important for character.

Nope, they should sign an A card, and vote "yes."

I used to sign every card for every union i could get my hands on,but when i learned of the government wanting to count those cards as votes i quit doing it (i don't like to vote blind).
Actually i still sign them for beer and such i just don't use my real name or emp.#.

Actually i still sign them for beer and such i just don't use my real name or emp.#.
can you just say no thank you? is losing your integrity worth it over a beer?

this is just a suggestion..

this is what I would suggest..tell someone...

"you can buy me a beer if you choose but I am not signing a card at this time, explain to me your position and I am all ears"

...but dont just sign a card to get a beer and then use fraudulent information that is just not right..

(and that has nothing to do with union or non union) its just an honesty issue..

She has moved on and is now an active member of the campaign to secure her future and the future of her peers. She has learned the hard way, and the only way is with representation!
Simply not true. She is not an active member of any campaign.

She is not a poster child, not am I or anyone else on this board. We just believe in the right to have a legal voice. Something she didn't have when she got fired. She is involved, not to the extent as other people...but she is one of those doing her part...along with 1,800 other people.

She is not a poster child, not am I or anyone else on this board. We just believe in the right to have a legal voice. Something she didn't have when she got fired. She is involved, not to the extent as other people...but she is one of those doing her part...along with 1,800 other people.
I think your reading too much into this or its wishfull thinking. She is
NOT an afa activist. She doesn't recruit, she doesn't make phone calls
and she doesn't do interviews with the AFA. You are more of an activist than
she. From your first post on...hmmmm Poster child? :)

Everyone plays a certain role, for example...I haven't made a single call or have done any interviews. But I have my role.

that suggests an election must commense prior to any seniority integration and that today is 100 percent wrong.

and I do not support that at all.

that has made the omnibus bill made law worthless..if a majority of a pre-merger group feels the need for arbitration is necessary in the future..if an election goes before seniority integration.

can you just say no thank you? is losing your integrity worth it over a beer?

this is just a suggestion..

this is what I would suggest..tell someone...

"you can buy me a beer if you choose but I am not signing a card at this time, explain to me your position and I am all ears"

...but dont just sign a card to get a beer and then use fraudulent information that is just not right..

(and that has nothing to do with union or non union) its just an honesty issue..

Then why won't they say that this card says it is only an authorization for a vote,but we are going to try to make it count as a vote if Nobama and the labor board go our way?
They deceive =I deceive.And remind everyone else.

Latest posts