Anti-AFA Delta FA's On US 1549

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines' started by LukeAisleWalker, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Dignity

Dignity Veteran

we all have friends and people we like to fly with..that is one thing...what I was meaning..regarding dropping the cronies line of thinking is those who form these groups within the airline that one side is pro-union ..or..anti-union and then it seems they isolate themselves from each other and it causes division... will that go away? probably not..

that process can be made a little easier if some would initiate seniority integration meetings and a resolution to the election.. so we can all move forward..

exactly. that is because you are focused on professionalism on the aircraft (as well as the majority) one thing I have always noticed at NW..we may not always agree regarding issues off the aircraft but work well as a team on..

2. Dignity

Dignity Veteran

majority rules..

people dont give up and that is how life operates in general, we are always facing some type of challenges in our lives..

if the majority feels that way, that is what it will be..(that should be determined with a yes or no vote)

3. Dignity

Dignity Veteran

that should be happening regardless...remember who works for who here..(especially when we pay for it with monthly dues)

4. dapoes

dapoes Veteran

Very well said!

5. jalbalpa

jalbalpa Senior

I find it intereseting that the same post you quoted Dapoes, suddently showed up on the 'No Way AFA' group only 3 minutes before you added you "Very well said" on here.

Hmmm....don't want to come to any conclusions....or do I?

6. BoeingBoy

BoeingBoy Veteran

Is someone actually "borrowing" my posts without permission? I may have to stop posting on this subject since I'm only interested in the debate and not which side "wins".

Jim

7. LukeAisleWalker

LukeAisleWalker Veteran

Jim, I don't think "Jal" was talking about you. (I know it's hard for some pilots to believe it's not all about them...HAha..JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!) :)

What was noticed yesterday was that a certain individual who spends ALL DAY (and nights) on this board posted an identical link to an article (another thread here on the mechanics) on the NoWayAFA sight around the same time.

8. LukeAisleWalker

LukeAisleWalker Veteran

UPDATE: Yes, the same individual used your quote but later provided a link on the NoWayAFA site.

9. myawest

myawest Newbie

My apologies, I was informed of my error and I corrected, I thought it was very eloquently said tho.

10. jalbalpa

jalbalpa Senior

11. dapoes

dapoes Veteran

Err...what are you talking about now? :blink:

12. jalbalpa

jalbalpa Senior

You can create as many accounts and post wherever you want.

We're not dumb, we know its you!

13. dapoes

dapoes Veteran

For the love of god, what are you talking/referring about? :huh:

14. LukeAisleWalker

LukeAisleWalker Veteran

Hi Mya,
    Welcome to USAviation. Some of the folks over at NoWayAFA don't give us much credit. We've been referred to as conspiracy theorists and bitter people so I'm surprised you would stop by to see what we have to say. But none the less, welcome to the site.
    To be honest, I hope if you choose to post here, that the writing style is a little less snarky than what we're used to from Dapoes. I know it's difficult when you're passionate about beliefs and opinions (believe me!) but I think from here on out, we should all try to be a little more respectful. Whaddya say?
    Just curious, do you work for Delta, NW, or perhaps a consulting group?
    I work for Delta as a FA, pushing close to the 30-year mark! (now I feel old!)

15. dapoes

dapoes Veteran

Snarky? Thats it, your off my BFF list!