Anti-Racism Training Coming to You!

So does that mean I'm racist until the company teaches me how not to be. I have a HUGE problem with this, especially because I'm sure it was a concession to the NAACP.

So does that mean I'm racist until the company teaches me how not to be. I have a HUGE problem with this, especially because I'm sure it was a concession to the NAACP.
Wonder if it's going to be in-house or some NAACP approved affiliate. What gets me is that the woman was clearly out of control and WE have to go to diversity and sensitivity training. The feeling I get is the company just pissed off about 100,000 employees

Wonder if it's going to be in-house or some NAACP approved affiliate. What gets me is that the woman was clearly out of control and WE have to go to diversity and sensitivity training. The feeling I get is the company just pissed off about 100,000 employees
Albert, they continue to shoot themselves in the foot.

Albert, they continue to shoot themselves in the foot.
Yup as a whole it's going to do more harm than good especially if people are inconvenienced. I never understood those training classes most zone out after the first hour

considering the amount of stuff in the news about everything ranging from frat-boy nonsense to actual criminal behavior in the boy-girl world...where is this type of training?

am i harassing someone if i offer to buy a coffee or load some bags for a female FSC or manager? the fry-guy at mcdonald's gets a pass, even though he keeps giving the cute blonde a large fry when she orders medium fries?

if an ugly guy offers to buy a coffee, he's a harasser...if a good looking guy offers to buy a coffee, he's a 'nice-guy'?? what is aa's stance on this?

we also had diversity training. some guy puts a mystery meat/fish in the microwave and i'm supposed to ask him..."hey, what is that delicious food, it's interesting odor has overpowered the ready room??"

I’m sure the lawyers came up with this to try and win lawsuits. It’s like a lot of training we do. After completion the course, the company can say we were trained and the blame is shifted to the employee.

I’m sure the lawyers came up with this to try and win lawsuits. It’s like a lot of training we do. After completion the course, the company can say we were trained and the blame is shifted to the employee.
Nah I see what your saying but we still represent AA so the company is responsible. After what happened at UA remember at first the CEO stuck up for those removing the guy but UA was stuck with a PR nightmare. Unfortunately AA is almost admitting there is a problem by the agreeing to the course. I'm here a long time and I never saw it. As a matter of fact I see a company that bends over backwards. What will the next thing be and what will be their response. It's always something

Whats more sad here is that while employees must do this crap on top of all the other online crap course there fewfolks who get away w their bullying tatics including mgmt personal as ive seen it first hand. So wheres the sensitivity training for those. Its just flat out b.s. that employees have to do those test on top of other tests

And may I ask who is overseeing the NAACP Racism training. Did Doug agree to this and not ask that their employees go through the same training. This is total BS and I am offended that I'm being looked at as a racist because the NAACP said so. In my 35 years I have never ever been accused of any type of racism or discrimination and all of the sudden I need to be trained...Anything that I could discriminate against existed back then, what changed?

And may I ask who is overseeing the NAACP Racism training. Did Doug agree to this and not ask that their employees go through the same training. This is total BS and I am offended that I'm being looked at as a racist because the NAACP said so. In my 35 years I have never ever been accused of any type of racism or discrimination and all of the sudden I need to be trained...Anything that I could discriminate against existed back then, what changed?
If you're white, you have to be trained. Period!

Oops is that racist?

Last edited:
Nah I see what your saying but we still represent AA so the company is responsible. After what happened at UA remember at first the CEO stuck up for those removing the guy but UA was stuck with a PR nightmare.

i know the sergeant (just been promoted) who lost his job over this. he was the sergeant on duty and by the time he arrived on the scene, it was all over. he and the angry airport cop both lost their jobs over this.

the poor guy has 2 young kids...and the 'doctor' is an even wealthier man today.