APFA runoff

I got my runoff ballot yesterday, but I can't seem to hold my nose long enough to complete voting. The only candidate I'm voting for is Greg Gunter, and that is only because he graduated from the same college I did.

It's like my history of voting for President of the United States. Seems like every election I end up voting AGAINST someone instead of FOR someone.

Anyone else taste a little bit of sick, when they got the postcard part deux from ward?

I was considering tossing his the Ward postcard into the fireplace, but I was afraid they had printed it with some toxic ink, which would be right in line with the way that toxic group conducts itself.

NO to Ward!!!!

I got my runoff ballot yesterday, but I can't seem to hold my nose long enough to complete voting. The only candidate I'm voting for is Greg Gunter, and that is only because he graduated from the same college I did.

It's like my history of voting for President of the United States. Seems like every election I end up voting AGAINST someone instead of FOR someone.

Gunter is no better than Ward. If they are running together, he no doubt suffers from the same lack of integrity as Ward.

You are known by the company you keep.

Gunter is no better than Ward. If they are running together, he no doubt suffers from the same lack of integrity as Ward.

You are known by the company you keep.

Odd, I have yet to receive a card from wAArd. I guess I don't count! Selective campaigning??? Isn't that called redlining?
There is no choice but Glading, Durkin, Pointer and Barrera. Can you imagine us in negotiations where we NEED the Department of Labor and the National Mediation Board? One has already found wAArd guilty of tampering with his own election and the other has a former APFA President on staff who knows exactly what wAArd did during the 93 strike ( next to nothing, was not going to vote to go on strike) and what he did to APFA en toto over his time in office?
We would be so screwed because of his personal lack of courage and morality never mind his guilt.
I firmly believe that wAArd is running to wipe out his past history of corruption. He is PT Barnum, reincarnated.
Vote Glading, Durkin, Pointer and Barrera. Let's get some crediblity back!
No going backwAArd!!!

Voted for Glading and sent it off today.

10 of 12 members of the current APFA Negotiating Team support Glading, Durkin, Pointer and Barrera.

2/3 of the current APFA Board of Directors (elected Base Chairs) support Glading, Durkin, Pointer and Barrera.

The Glading Slate, in the primary, won the bases of BOSI, LGA, JK, RDU, MIA, DCA, ORD, IOR, SFO, LAX and LAXI. They finished 2nd, behind Baumert, at IMA.

Let's get this done.

My vote is in the mail. Glading, Durkin, Pointer and Barrera.

Then again, maybe it is to Ward's improvement to be in the company of a graduate of my alma mammy. :lol:

When I was based in BOS, Gunter was Chairperson. Gunter neglected the base to run his own tax business. Will he be doing the same thing in the Treasurer position if he were to be elected?

10 of 12 members of the current APFA Negotiating Team support Glading, Durkin, Pointer and Barrera.

2/3 of the current APFA Board of Directors (elected Base Chairs) support Glading, Durkin, Pointer and Barrera.

The Glading Slate, in the primary, won the bases of BOSI, LGA, JK, RDU, MIA, DCA, ORD, IOR, SFO, LAX and LAXI. They finished 2nd, behind Baumert, at IMA.

Let's get this done.

My vote is in the mail. Glading, Durkin, Pointer and Barrera.

I received my ballot today, and it is already in the mail back to the ballot committee.

YES to Glading, Durkin, Pointer and Barrera.

In the great debate (apfa.org), JW shows his usual style as cocky and arrogant. His facial expressions lead one to conclude smugness and arrogance. He dodges the questions by attacking Glading thus never exposing his own answers to scrutiny. He keeps blaming Glading for THB decisions. He even tries to blame Glading for the seniority issues in the Omnibus spending bill. Ridiculous. Glading is seen as composed while JW appears very nervous. JW interrupts Glading about 4 times in a rude fashion. As to seniority JW says that is the way members wanted it while Glading says she will not change seniority. JW says he cares deeply for the profession and the union. After watching it, one could safely conclude JW certainly cares for JW.

In the great debate (apfa.org), JW shows his usual style as cocky and arrogant. His facial expressions lead one to conclude smugness and arrogance. He dodges the questions by attacking Glading thus never exposing his own answers to scrutiny. He keeps blaming Glading for THB decisions. He even tries to blame Glading for the seniority issues in the Omnibus spending bill. Ridiculous. Glading is seen as composed while JW appears very nervous. JW interrupts Glading about 4 times in a rude fashion. As to seniority JW says that is the way members wanted it while Glading says she will not change seniority. JW says he cares deeply for the profession and the union. After watching it, one could safely conclude JW certainly cares for JW.

I can't believe I am going to say this but, for once I agree with you 100%.