(approx.) 200,000 jobs created in June, as Unemployee rate continues to Drop !

tom barry

Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
Good news for the US Economy as approx. 200,000 news jobs were created in June, And, as the National unemployement rate ...slowly-but-Steadily inches towards the under 8% mark.
(currect rate @ 8.1%, DOWN from last month)

Great time for this to be occuring as we head towards the Presidential Election !

(Summarizing,..........Obam"NEY" care Constitutional !.............Unemployment rate VERY near -8%, Gas prices continuing to FALL etc.)
Oh The JOY !!!!

Note : Stay tuned for 'southwind's NEGATIVISM on these Issues !!

LEAN FORWARD

Fish in the barrel time again.

REAL Unemployment expected to remain UNCHANGED at 16.3% (DOL U-6 Unemployment)

Additionally, the quoted unemployment rate of 8.2% is expected to remain UNCHANGED!

Looks like we go "Hope & UNCHANGED" instead of Hope & Changed.

This is the single longest period of Unemployment above 8% since the Great Depression. Gas is still nearly double what it was when he took office. National Debt of 1 Trillion per year, Massive Currency manipulation, Credit rating downgrade and on and on it goes.

In a few more months all us Paulbots will be saying "See we told you, but did you listen?"

Well you don't think Obama is going to look like a total loser as he seeks re-election. Of course things are going to look good. After November 6, things go back to normal and we go back to getting screwed. Technically for the economy to grow at a steady pace we are suppose to create 2 million jobs a month.

• Consensus estimate: +90K
  • Private payrolls estimate: +102K
  • Prior: 69K
  • High estimate: 165K
  • Low estimate: 35K
  • 6-month avg: +174K
  • Avg of estimates released post-ADP: 99K
  • Avg miss in past 6-months: +/- 63K (+55K in upside misses, -70K in downside misses)
  • Past three reports all worse than expected (prior three all better than expected)
  • Unemployment rate exp unch at 8.2%
  • ISM non-manufacturing employment: 52.3 vs 50.8 prior
  • ISM manufacturing employment: 56.6 vs 56.9 prior
  • Philly Fed employment: 18.7 vs 10.6 prior
  • Chicago PMI employment: 60.4 vs 57.0
  • Challenger job cuts: -9.4% vs last June and at 13-month low of 37,551
  • Challenger hiring intentions: +12K vs +8K in May
  • ADP: +176 vs +100K exp and +136K prior
  • Initial jobless claims: 374K vs 385K exp and 388K prior
  • Claims 4-wk moving avg: 385K vs 378.5K at the time of the May jobs report
  • Consumer confidence ‘jobs hard to get’: 41.5% vs 40.9%
  • Consumer confidence ‘more jobs’ avail in 6-months: 14.1% vs 15.4% (4 consecutive months of declines)
  • TrimTabs estimate based withheld income and employment taxes: +75K
  • Conference Board’s Help Wanted OnLine (HWOL) Index: +232K vs +104K six-month avg
  • April JOLTS: 3416 vs 3741 prior

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Read more: http://www.forexlive.../#ixzz1znlZ3qcq[/background]

Bend Over Here It Comes Again​

Gas was $1,50 a gallon when Obama took office?

Note the use of the word "Nearly" as in not exactly. When Bush left it was $1.89, During the Obama Administration the high was $3.99 which would be double.

Then there is the 57% increase in groceries (I was using 30% which I just found out was wrong).

So tell me how is the Hope & Change working for you? You like the new Health Care TAX (SCOTUS defined it as a tax)

We are doing great. So are our four grown kids. A blue collar family with a work ethic.

Not blaming everyone and everything you don't like for your lot works wonders.

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing to do with Work Ethic. Everything to do with personal Liberty and the ability to live my life as I choose free from governmental intrusion.

This is great. All the whiners about the parasite class claiming work ethic isn't work ethic, and doesn't lead to success.

Work ethic works for us.

And our kids.

Reactions: 1 person
  • Consensus estimate: +90K
  • Private payrolls estimate: +102K
  • Prior: 69K
  • High estimate: 165K
  • Low estimate: 35K
  • 6-month avg: +174K
  • Avg of estimates released post-ADP: 99K
  • Avg miss in past 6-months: +/- 63K (+55K in upside misses, -70K in downside misses)
  • Past three reports all worse than expected (prior three all better than expected)
  • Unemployment rate exp unch at 8.2%
  • ISM non-manufacturing employment: 52.3 vs 50.8 prior
  • ISM manufacturing employment: 56.6 vs 56.9 prior
  • Philly Fed employment: 18.7 vs 10.6 prior
  • Chicago PMI employment: 60.4 vs 57.0
  • Challenger job cuts: -9.4% vs last June and at 13-month low of 37,551
  • Challenger hiring intentions: +12K vs +8K in May
  • ADP: +176 vs +100K exp and +136K prior
  • Initial jobless claims: 374K vs 385K exp and 388K prior
  • Claims 4-wk moving avg: 385K vs 378.5K at the time of the May jobs report
  • Consumer confidence ‘jobs hard to get’: 41.5% vs 40.9%
  • Consumer confidence ‘more jobs’ avail in 6-months: 14.1% vs 15.4% (4 consecutive months of declines)
  • TrimTabs estimate based withheld income and employment taxes: +75K
  • Conference Board’s Help Wanted OnLine (HWOL) Index: +232K vs +104K six-month avg
  • April JOLTS: 3416 vs 3741 prior

[background=rgb(255,255,255)]Read more: http://www.forexlive.../#ixzz1znlZ3qcq[/background]

Bend Over Here It Comes Again​

dell, all I KNOW is the Pennsylvania unemployeement rate is " 7.4 % " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great. All the whiners about the parasite class claiming work ethic isn't work ethic, and doesn't lead to success.

Work ethic works for us.

And our kids.

Let me tell you of work ethic. To be a member of the parasite class takes more work and ethos than one would realize.
You have to get out of bed on time to catch the bus or bum gas money from Ma to go down to the SSI office. Then, those forms take a certain amount of time and skill to fill out correctly. Did I mention the commitment to long lines and waiting for an appointment? Next comes the interview, your skillsets here need to be finely honed, these people are experts at sniffing out bozo's so one must be polished and professional. Then there's the trip to the welfare office......as you can see it takes some bravado to live in this parasite class created by our beautiful, loving, caring democrats. God Bless Amerika.

Well, we know 16,000 of those 200,000 jobs were new hires for the IRS, implemented to "ENFORCE" Nobama care, which we all now know, is a tax, even though the "Annointed One" insisted it wasn't !
Wonder how many other of those 200,000 jobs were government related...........I don't count those !
And since your praising "Your" Prez. for lower gas prices, that must mean he was responsible for the higher prices also !

BTW............Romney raised $100,000,000.00 in the month of June..............White House won't respond to what Nobama raised................better get yer SNAP card out Barry-O............I'm sure his campaign accepts those !

Reactions: 3 people