Arbitration

FAs lost every arbitration position including any profit sharing.

profit sharing wasn't contractualized for the F/As at that time and wasn't part of the 'revisit' for united's F/As? only pay scale?

their whole contract didn't expire and wasn't amendable?

if the case would be an arbitrator would rule for the company on every position, why would the company negotiate and offer anything in mediation? just wait for arbitration?

profit sharing wasn't contractualized for the F/As at that time and wasn't part of the 'revisit' for united's F/As? only pay scale?

their whole contract didn't expire and wasn't amendable?

if the case would be an arbitrator would rule for the company on every position, why would the company negotiate and offer anything in mediation? just wait for arbitration?

For labor peace, don’t forget the FAs and Pilots do not fear turning down OT they have both have gone on strike and they have one union speaking for one profession.

For labor peace, don’t forget the FAs and Pilots do not fear turning down OT they have both have gone on strike and they have one union speaking for one profession.

Here’s the ironic thing about that. The Unions themselves can’t even give off the slightest appearance that they’re condoning or encouraging that initiative or the Company can slap an injunction on them for a job action and even sue and win for lost revenue.

That’s why when it occurs the Unions HAVE to put out those condemnation letters against the action.

But then the uneducated clueless goofballs throw rocks at them for that letter.

Here’s the ironic thing about that. The Unions themselves can’t even give off the slightest appearance that they’re condoning or encouraging that initiative or the Company can slap an injunction on them for a job action and even sue and win for lost revenue.

That’s why when it occurs the Unions HAVE to put out those condemnation letters against the action.

Weazz ask SwArat what happened to AMFA during family week not to work overtime, Federal lawsuit filed! :)

Oh I agree and we all see what happened when the APA did a sickout with the union backing, the APA was fined $26 million. AA never collected on that fine. Too nice

I’m speaking of sitting in brakeroom and discussing an OT ban, the AFW guys come up with every excuse to work the OT, I always roll my eyes when they say we can do more damage on the clock, but yet they are always the guys signed off 90 minutes into 4 over.

Even the guys at DFW won’t do a OT ban or sick out and they have it the easiest out of any station lowest cost of living, most important hub.

That’s why I am a firm believer of taking what AA offers. They have been more then fair, it’s the vote no know nothings that have been unreasonable and making pie in the sky demands.

Oh I agree and we all see what happened when the APA did a sickout with the union backing, the APA was fined $26 million. AA never collected on that fine. Too nice

I’m speaking of sitting in brakeroom and discussing an OT ban, the AFW guys come up with every excuse to work the OT, I always roll my eyes when they say we can do more damage on the clock, but yet they are always the guys signed off 90 minutes into 4 over.

Even the guys at DFW won’t do a OT ban or sick out and they have it the easiest out of any station lowest cost of living, most important hub.

That’s why I am a firm believer of taking what AA offers. They have been more then fair, it’s the vote no know nothings that have been unreasonable and making pie in the sky demands.
So if your not already go into management. So getting what the twu should of never gave up is sky demands

So if your not already go into management. So getting what the twu should of never gave up is sky demands

Expecting to get 100% of all maintenance exspecting to get LUS health ins. expecting to have a mechanic wing walk 8 hours a day making $55 an hour, or to have a mechanic fix coffee makers all day for $55, to get pension and retiree medical back is all pie in the sky, especially if you’re not willing to sacrifice for that.

I see that texas mechanics are willing to sit and complain and have someone else fight for that, but to actually sacrifice ourselves, screw that I have bills. AA should give me more because I bought a $40k truck and have a kid in college. Unfortunately we have to count on TUL to get us a union with one voice. After decades of protecting twu.

The union officers are in a impossible position. The association formed in the most corrupt way, 2 different cultures, 1 with currently best contract in industry the other with the worst.

You brakeroom whiners should stop listening to your own rhetoric. We collectively voted in 2003 to save pension and jobs, and collectively voted in 2012 to save jobs, and collectively turned down every pay raise offered because it wasn’t restore and more since 2001. We have only our selves to blame for all this and our union representation.

Expecting to get 100% of all maintenance exspecting to get LUS health ins. expecting to have a mechanic wing walk 8 hours a day making $55 an hour, or to have a mechanic fix coffee makers all day for $55, to get pension and retiree medical back is all pie in the sky, especially if you’re not willing to sacrifice for that.

I see that texas mechanics are willing to sit and complain and have someone else fight for that, but to actually sacrifice ourselves, screw that I have bills. AA should give me more because I bought a $40k truck and have a kid in college. Unfortunately we have to count on TUL to get us a union with one voice. After decades of protecting twu.

The union officers are in a impossible position. The association formed in the most corrupt way, 2 different cultures, 1 with currently best contract in industry the other with the worst.

You brakeroom whiners should stop listening to your own rhetoric. We collectively voted in 2003 to save pension and jobs, and collectively voted in 2012 to save jobs, and collectively turned down every pay raise offered because it wasn’t restore and more since 2001. We have only our selves to blame for all this and our union representation.
Big jets AMFA for months preached scope, scope. Was their excuse for not signing off on a contract.Well company finally said we could have our scope , so our base was a little less, in exchange for our scope. So suddenly it becomes economics the union did everything to torpedo it, so we will go 7 years. The best thing that happened to you, was when you guys lost the AMFA bid. They preach all this stuff on democracy , we are nothing but a cash cow for the Seham lawfirm. I hope you guys don't have people with the same mentality.

Could you show the documentation where you found your data?
Sure go to AMFA updates from 2015 to 2017 how SWA wanted to gut our scope. Then the roadshows and the big vote no campaign. To the leaked vote talley on Facebook early in the voting process by a member from AMFA 11. Two day investigation no wrong doing found. We have no strike fund, a lot of dues do not go the international , like you guys complain about your Association, however alot of our dues go to legal fees.