Arbitration

You seem to have been the Big Secret hiding behind a semi-impartial position. I am glad that you finally made it clear.

Excuse me Buck. Why don’t you be fair and honest here. How would you feel if the Association gave you a vote and you wanted it to go in a particular direction but they then just “claimed” it didn’t go your way but won’t produce the numbers as proof?

How would you feel if the Association just arbitrarily did what they wanted without letting your voice be heard? Oh wait a minute I already know how you feel.

driver you give no apologies. You have EVERY right to want to know what that tally was.

BTW Buck I’ve been quite clear that I didn’t like the fact that we didn’t get a vote on this Association so don’t you be a hypocrite to driver now just because you bow down to the alter of AMFA (Or AMP)

IAM and TWU used an arbitrator to decide crew chief seniority. I don’t see the ASS able to agree on what we can realistically expect from a contract, along with AA agreeing to that contract.

I see a bunch of libtards from Texas and Oklahoma thinking that a corporation is their security blanket and that they’re entitled to what they had in the 80s and 90s nothing less will be accepted.

IAM and TWU used an arbitrator to decide crew chief seniority. I don’t see the ASS able to agree on what we can realistically expect from a contract, along with AA agreeing to that contract.

I see a bunch of libtards from Texas and Oklahoma thinking that a corporation is their security blanket and that they’re entitled to what they had in the 80s and 90s nothing less will be accepted.

It would be helpful if you could define " a bunch of libtards " because you are indicating that the membership of the TWU including its Officers had any say in anything related to the contract negotiations, you are in error or " you are out of order brother "

There are no guarantees especially if TWU/iam represents you after we got our nwa AMFA raise in 01 the TWU negotiations wiped it all out plus our double time and a half on 10 holidays down to 5 at time and a half vacation weeks cut etc etc they negotiated it away in about 3 weeks then to loose more In the 2012 bk contract afw was closed airplanes over hauled in China. At least AMFA fights for you and communicates with you the TWU can’t even tell us what is going on they didn’t even ask for snap back. I have a opinion that most swa mechanics are happy with AMFA are there would be a card drive your just a butt hurt teamsters supporter. If your that unhappy with AMFA start a card drive. I would be happy in your shoes if us amts at AA had AMFA Negotiating For us right now. This association is a joke. And there Negotiators are a joke. It was set up to fail the members at twu/iam has both vp are designated have to sign to get us a vote. If my fellow amts at AA do not wake up and sign cards we are going to be like the us aw merger where the pilots were east and west never had a JCBA until the aa merger and I’m not ok with that.

Well said sir, well said...

Excuse me Buck. Why don’t you be fair and honest here. How would you feel if the Association gave you a vote and you wanted it to go in a particular direction but they then just “claimed” it didn’t go your way but won’t produce the numbers as proof?

How would you feel if the Association just arbitrarily did what they wanted without letting your voice be heard? Oh wait a minute I already know how you feel.

driver you give no apologies. You have EVERY right to want to know what that tally was.

BTW Buck I’ve been quite clear that I didn’t like the fact that we didn’t get a vote on this Association so don’t you be a hypocrite to driver now just because you bow down to the alter of AMFA (Or AMP)

You mean kinda like the 2012 TWU vote for concessions where it was 50.1% to 49.9% and we never saw any official numbers!

Last edited:
You mean kinda like the 2012 TWU vote for concessions where it was 50.1% to 49.9% and we never saw any official numbers!
That's better than what we are told, it was rejected overwhelmingly no percentages of yes, no, only the percentage of the people who voted! How's that for transparency from an independent union.

The first vote that was tallied as no had both the percentages and the member participation count.

You’re right that I can’t find the participation count on the second vote that was an improvement from your first offer “”””BUT”””” you DID get the percentage of yes to no votes.

Something the Democratic and transparent AMFA is not providing. (Proving they’re no different than anyone else out there)

https://www.twu.org/members-at-american-ratify-agreement-for-mr-and-stores-workers/

Now that is insane, a mediator for crew chief seniority. Honestly, if I was the company right now, they should send the dog's in to investigate the iampf, just doing the due diligence while at the same time, announcing iam must become part of aa medical.

Excuse me, are you referring to the phone vote where our employee numbers and vote PIN # were in sequential order?

Can you believe we pay for this representation

So i am gathering that nobody thinks that an arbitrator will award the association a better scope clause then what Isom and ass has already negotiated. I’m thinking what Isom says in the townhall meetings is where it’s going to be, which is better then any other airline currently has, even SWA.

Thanks for the input.

So i am gathering that nobody thinks that an arbitrator will award the association a better scope clause then what Isom and ass has already negotiated. I’m thinking what Isom says in the townhall meetings is where it’s going to be, which is better then any other airline currently has, even SWA.

Thanks for the input.

The Company and the Association have not negotiated the conclusion of Scope issues yet or else they wouldn’t have filed for Mediator assistance.

Arbitration could be a sticky proposition. Absolutely an Arbitrator would look at the Scope of the Competition and gauge his or her decision around those numbers. But an Arbitrator would also have to concur that the AA Profit Sharing Plan is dramatically sub par to UAL and DAL and the PS at UAL is in their Contracts.

Now that is insane, a mediator for crew chief seniority. Honestly, if I was the company right now, they should send the dog's in to investigate the iampf, just doing the due diligence while at the same time, announcing iam must become part of aa medical.
Holyh shite! Are you serious? YES you moron, the aso. is in fact and has brought in a mediator to decide your CC seniority. Where you been???

Thanks for the input.

Dude, C'mon. We all know that every one's scope is somewhat better that SWA's as far as % of outsourcing.