Arbitration

Let me repeat this one more time.

The IAM nor the TWU has ever agreed to the proffer of Arbitration and never will.

Let me repeat this one more time.

The IAM nor the TWU has ever agreed to the proffer of Arbitration and never will.

I would hope not so early too. Way too many articles (the big ones) are left open to deal with.

Just like they agreed to a representational vote. What else does your crystal ball say?
The IAM had never stated there would be a vote.

But apparently you can’t get passed it and will always throw that out there.

Do you still harbor ill will towards your parents for disciplining you or maybe a teacher or how about the doctor that spanked you when you were born?

In the entire history of the IAM they have NEVER agreed to the proffer of Arbitration from the NMB.

Do you still harbor ill will towards your parents for disciplining you or maybe a teacher or how about the doctor that spanked you when you were born?

In the entire history of the IAM they have NEVER agreed to the proffer of Arbitration from the NMB.

There is a huge difference between a good parent and an organization that extorts money from hard working people. We are FORCED to pay union dues, without ever getting the option of voting for said “representation”

Of course you emulate a thief who died in jail. I bet you walk around saying “forget about it.”

There is a huge difference between a good parent and an organization that extorts money from hard working people. We are FORCED to pay union dues, without ever getting the option of voting for said “representation”

Of course you emulate a thief who died in jail. I bet you walk around saying “forget about it.”
So become an objector.

No one forces you to stay here.

Go work for a non-union Carrier.

And when you took this job you knew as a condition of employment you had to pay dues.

Do you really think AA gives you you pay and benefits cause they like you?

Dude, C'mon. We all know that every one's scope is somewhat better that SWA's as far as % of outsourcing.

We can all see why Tulsa never embraced AMFA. But it’s funny how AFW which was a huge AMFA supporter was shutdown.

So become an objector.

No one forces you to stay here.

Go work for a non-union Carrier.

And when you took this job you knew as a condition of employment you had to pay dues.

Do you really think AA gives you you pay and benefits cause they like you?

Why don’t you just say “if you don’t like it, move to Tulsa”

I like working for AA, I don’t like the way the association was forced on me. When I hired on the twu was the union and I knew the deal. Then the merger happened, and the talk from the unions of VOTING for representation. Which never happened, and now there’s some gumbah emulating a NY thief, saying if you don’t like it leave.

I certainly don’t think AA pays me because of the IAM or the lack of an election.

I believe unions are necessary, but I believe at the worlds largest airline the mechanics should be represented by one union and one voice as one entity, and the representative should have been voted on by the mechanics.

Everything the association does will always looked upon with a certain amount of suspiciousness because of the way it took control.

You must be a IAM union guy who does a lot of “UB”. Go put on your sweatsuit grease back your hair jump in your Cadillac and go for ride and think about how tough you are.

Having a guy using John Gotti as an avatar defending the association is a perfect metaphor why the association is a bad idea, and why people think unions are nothing but corrupt.

A representational vote from the Association is what I was referring too.
You remember question number 5?
They put out official documentation and Q&A's covering the three groups will vote. Then pulled a fast one when submitting to the NMB stating we the members gave permission to the association to representus as our bargaining agent. I'm still waiting for that vote which we will never get under the association.

Don't make it personal with the parents comment. That's personal with me and I don't cross that line with no one because I expect the same respect. No more warnings, play nice.

Warn me?

Really?

And I said nothing bad about your parents, are you a wee bit sensative this evening?

You sir are full of shite. The IAM did in fact state and even guaranteed it. It's in writing that there would be a vote.
Your a late bloomer to the party to distract and confuse. Not gonna work there chief, take a hike...

A representational vote from the Association is what I was referring too.
You remember question number 5?
They put out official documentation and Q&A's covering the three groups will vote. Then pulled a fast one when submitting to the NMB stating we the members gave permission to the association to representus as our bargaining agent. I'm still waiting for that vote which we will never get under the association.
BINGO!!! Exactly correct. This JG is full of shite.

This JG guy that knows nothing of what has happened in the past needs to get a clue. He is sent here to one thing. Don't fall for it guys. And he does need to keep the personal's out of it.