Arbitrator rules in favor of AA over FAs

Sep 18, 2007
Miami
Hello all, been gone a while but I thought I'd come out of the woodwork for this.

By now hopefully everyone has heard we are getting the minimum 1.6% increase, not totally unexpected with our crappy new union leadership with Bob Trump Ross at the helm.

Guess the nego tactic of sending those cakes to HQ1 didn't really pay off, eh Boob?

Boy I sure wish we had someone who was also a lawyer as our leader, oh wait... we could have had Patrick Hancock.... smh

Hello all, been gone a while but I thought I'd come out of the woodwork for this.

By now hopefully everyone has heard we are getting the minimum 1.6% increase, not totally unexpected with our crappy new union leadership with Bob Trump Ross at the helm.

Guess the nego tactic of sending those cakes to HQ1 didn't really pay off, eh Boob?

Boy I sure wish we had someone who was also a lawyer as our leader, oh wait... we could have had Patrick Hancock.... smh

http://www.afacwa.org/

I'm not signing an AFA card. I like our little "union that could" I just disagree with our reactionary, amateur-hour National Officers. The good news is that the elected leadership is temporary. Hopefully we will have more capable officers soon. (read: I'm signing a Bob Ross recall packet)

Reactions: IORFA
I'm not signing an AFA card. I like our little "union that could" I just disagree with our reactionary, amateur-hour National Officers. The good news is that the elected leadership is temporary. Hopefully we will have more capable officers soon. (read: I'm signing a Bob Ross recall packet)

I'm not a fan of Ross from the things I read either. Sara Nelson of AFA I call a Union Rock Star. She's the only reason I mentioned AFA.

Just remember folks, Bob Ross "Trumped" the membership. Bob couldn't even win the president of his own base! Why people voted him to be National president I have no idea!!!

Just remember folks, Bob Ross "Trumped" the membership. Bob couldn't even win the president of his own base! Why people voted him to be National president I have no idea!!!
I guess because they just saw a name on the ballot that they hadn't seen before. A number of the people on the ballot were either in office or running for office when I started with American back in 2000. It's why my pet name for the union is the Blessed Order of the Perpetually Trip-Removed. I tried being involved in union work, but was told I asked too many questions. My job was to be quiet and do whatever the union reps told me to do.

I'm still waiting for a return call from my base rep about a contract violation by crew scheduling 4 years ago.