Are NW mechanics happy with AMFA

Out of curiosity I read RV4's profile.

RV4 do you know how many Americans gave their lives so that German iron cross wouldn't be OUR national symbol? yet your proud to use it as part of your profile. Do you have any idea what that swastika stands for?

IMO anyone who can display that symbol without regard to the ultimate sacrifices others have made has lost all credibility with me and should be banned from these boards!

----------------
On 7/6/2003 9:06:05 AM tug_slug wrote:

Out of curiosity I read RV4''s profile.

RV4 do you know how many Americans gave their lives so that German iron cross wouldn''t be OUR national symbol? yet your proud to use it as part of your profile. Do you have any idea what that swastika stands for?

IMO anyone who can display that symbol without regard to the ultimate sacrifices others have made has lost all credibility with me and should be banned from these boards!

----------------​
Where did he use a swastika?

<P>My guess is that NWA will be used as the "toughness proving grounds" for the AMFA.  They may be able to lure Charlie Bryan out of retirement to head up the negotiations.  This''ll be interesting, particularly with all the negative posts about other unions and concessions.  I think they''ll stand so firm that either the mechanic ranks will be thinned horribly at NWA (but the pay will stay), or the airline will be forced into bankruptcy.  Bottom line, whatever comes up at NWA, I believe that the AMFA is going to be putting their reputation ahead of their members well being.</P>
:lol: :lol: :lol: Now this is funny indeed.

No I am not thank you for your concern though. You are grabbing for straws Saab. Are you sure you want to carry this torch? It's not your style.

You're right PTO, I wasn't really serious about the drunk thing, honestly, those last posts were more an attempt at a bit of mean humor.

I really dont want to carry this torch, as you're right, it's not really my style.

If this isnt just sarcasm, it shows an incredible amount of class and charecter... Well done.
As if your a judge of either of these honorable traits as a scab, you possess neither.

A scab did get caught leaving a MSP hotel last summer before his bus ride to the "office" having a Budweiser breakfast. I'm sure since Scab Air dredged up the bottom feeders of the AMT world, it is not an isolated incident. ;)

As if your a judge of either of these honorable traits as a scab, you possess neither.

A scab did get caught leaving a MSP hotel last summer before his bus ride to the "office" having a Budweiser breakfast. I'm sure since Scab Air dredged up the bottom feeders of the AMT world, it is not an isolated incident. ;)

There were also reports that the SCABS were closing down bars at 2 a.m. and leaving on a bus at 6 a.m. to SCAB.

Back on topic: It appears that the AMFA BOYS are tickled pink with AMFA's performance. Why not just ask groundcontrol?

Someone who has only been with NWA for six months ought to listen more than he talks. You won't learn much from being a "BLOWHARD" and you are indeed a "BLOWHARD". This is simple, the more you talk and less you study...THE LESS YOU LEARN. Has the light clicked on yet? LOL

What has made you such an angry person that you continually try to aggrevate the strikers and other NW employees. I'm outside the airline and even I don't like you.

Your coworkers must be thrilled to see you arrive each day. HA HA HA!

Latest posts