Are NW mechanics happy with AMFA

WOW, what a knucklehead! I noticed this was in 1994..Anything more recent? I sincerely hope one such as himself was never allowed back into aviation..thanks for the trivia update.

If you go to the first link, you will find out that he is indeed still in aviation, and that he is the current CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD for NWA.

WOW, what a knucklehead! I noticed this was in 1994..Anything more recent? I sincerely hope one such as himself was never allowed back into aviation..thanks for the trivia update.
Did you happen to scroll down the page a little more and read Doug Steenlands bio?

Here's one item he is proudly known for:
1992-1993: Key participant in multi-billion company restructuring involving three-year employee wage reductions, bank debt restructuring, aircraft order cancellations, and concessions by equity holders.

He really knows how to pork the employees, over and over again.

So maybe this will enlighten you as to why people in your opinion don't "thinkâ€￾ their responses, but rather they “feelâ€￾ them". Maybe you’ll even understand why the term “bend overâ€￾ is used quit often in this forum also.

Did you happen to scroll down the page a little more and read Doug Steenlands bio?

Here's one item he is proudly known for:
1992-1993: Key participant in multi-billion company restructuring involving three-year employee wage reductions, bank debt restructuring, aircraft order cancellations, and concessions by equity holders.

He really knows how to pork the employees, over and over again.

So maybe this will enlighten you as to why people in your opinion don't "thinkâ€￾ their responses, but rather they “feelâ€￾ them". Maybe you’ll even understand why the term “bend overâ€￾ is used quit often in this forum also.
Why am I always reminded of the flight attendant command "bend over, stay down"