as they eat their own....management layoffs.....

dfw gen

Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
sounds like the level 4,5 and 6's turn to thin the herd. meetings announcing management layoffs?

Let's not forget these 4, 5, and 6's are people, some with families.

Job loss is no less devastating for them than it is for you.

Remember that while your reveling in their misfortune.

Have none of you had a good boss at AA?

I have.

Don't let UNION propaganda of us vs them turn you into hateful, spiteful people.

Be better than that.

Let's not forget these 4, 5, and 6's are people, some with families.

Job loss is no less devastating for them than it is for you.

Remember that while your reveling in their misfortune.

Have none of you had a good boss at AA?

I have.

Don't let UNION propaganda of us vs them turn you into hateful, spiteful people.

Be better than that.
It doesnt look good hiring so many managers while asking for concessions from your workers.An exorbitant amount in my opinion.Guess it boils down to they were hiring their own replacements.Most are probably up there in age and will get a decent package maybe even bridging their medical something the other groups arent being offered

This is company wide and unrelated to negotiations. This was announced back in May or early June, see the thread near the bottom. It has has been happening all summer, first at the Director and above level, and now that is starting to trickle down as they reorganize departments, responsibilities and eliminate duplicate efforts.

I guess we will find out. My Department has not yet been reorganized or moved under different leadership, we have been told nothing changing at least until year end at this point.

I guess we will find out. My Department has not yet been reorganized or moved under different leadership, we have been told nothing changing at least until year end at this point.
Thats only a couple of months

Latest posts