AS wins JD Power Award for Seventh Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
you truly cannot accept responsibility for your own actions, can you? In your endless attempts to frame someone else, you once again demonstrate that you can't admit you were wrong for being JFK and ATL into the discussion. Those are DL hubs; AS doesn't even fly to JFK and is cutting its ATL service.

Again, no one has any problem with AS receiving the JD Powers award but you yourself said it is not an award that is gained w/o influence. More significantly, AS' performance isn't really that outstanding in the key metrics that they tout if there is some sense of balanced comparison offered by competitors, whether it be finances or operations.

AS like HA has lived in a nice little niche - just like WN did - and were able to succeed based on their isolation and limited network. Now, AS is facing the same issues that WN faced - they can either compete in the big leagues and catch up because the big league carriers are competing in AS' key markets or they will be left behind.

Tell us again how well AS will do in a year or two when they have a competitive hub in their backyard and when they have to expand away from their privileged, isolated position, something that other carriers did years ago.

WorldTraveler said:
these are the first two references to anything about DL and came before I ever participated.
Liar. See below.

WorldTraveler said:
you truly cannot accept responsibility for your own actions, can you? In your endless attempts to frame someone else, you once again demonstrate that you can't admit you were wrong for being JFK and ATL into the discussion. Those are DL hubs; AS doesn't even fly to JFK and is cutting its ATL service.
That was in response to:

It is a great accomplishment but they are not in the same league as the carriers with massive national route systems. ExpressJet, SkyWest, and American Eagle cover more of the US and serve more challenging environments than AS does.
Specifically, you decided to bring other airlines into the discussion on your first post in the thread, and went into your usual blithering on your second post.

As I said, you're forum cancer. Invasive, malignant, and usually fatal to any discussion you didn't start.

Reactions: 3 people
you made the reference to ATL and JFK before I said anything about anything related to DL. Nor did I specifically refer to DL, instead noting other carriers OTHER THAN DL.

grow up and demonstrate some maturity. just a little.

there were two references to DL before I ever said anything about it. accept that you tried to discredit what I had said, and, as you usually do, you took the conversation down the hill.

The fact that you can't admit when you are wrong while you endlessly try to discredit someone else is your real problem which is a cancer not just to this board.

700UW said:
Ah the Master of Misinformation and the King of Liars is at it again.

The IAM didnt outsource anything, AS did and they were found to be in violation of the CBA and lost in arbitration, you know this fact, yet you lie again and again and again.

The IAM got its members a nice financial settlement.
Settlement is peanuts compared to the savings from using Menzies. You can insist the union prevailed but it certainly was a win for the company.

Josh

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts