At least one republican politician is a fascist

Sep 18, 2007
Miami
Gay People Should Be Jailed If They Don’t Submit To ‘Ex-Gay’ Therapy Says Lively

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/gay-people-should-be-jailed-if-they-dont-submit-to-ex-gay-therapy-says-lively/discrimination/2014/03/31/85049

Um yeah, it  doesn't get any more fascist than that. And this is straight from the mouth of a guy running for governor.

Of course, the flaw with Lively’s ideology is that so-called “ex-gay” or reparative therapy doesn’t work. It’s been denounced by every major medical association as ineffective and dangerous, and many of its top purveyors have in recent years admitted that it doesn’t work.

Is there a greater example of fascism than being forced to submit to (essentially) mandatory reprogramming of one’s most basic instincts — who one loves — than Lively’s ideal of ex-gay therapy or jail? (Anyone getting a “V for Vendetta” feeling right about now?)

Reactions: 1 person
I would not worry about him. According to the polls less than 20% know who this not job is. He has said stuff that make this sound kind. He said that the bills passed in Uganda are a step in the right direction. Guys a nut job. He is history he just does not know it.

Reactions: 2 people
jimntx said:
Actually, Dell, "heterosexual" pedophilia is much more common than "homosexual" pedophilia. It's dirty old men preying on little girls, not little boys, that is the problem in that area. It's only in the church where males preying on little boys predominates.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

Falls under the mental illness classification for all sexual deviates.

SparrowHawk said:
Pedophilia and Homosexuality have little if anything to do with each other. This a common misconception.

Homosexual males are attracted to other males. Some older homosexual males are attracted to younger homosexual males like the spring break variety......at some point, little boys look good too. But Its ok if they're 13 or older.

jimntx said:
Actually, Dell, "heterosexual" pedophilia is much more common than "homosexual" pedophilia. It's dirty old men preying on little girls, not little boys, that is the problem in that area. It's only in the church where males preying on little boys predominates.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
According to much of what I have read, pedophilia has no more to do with homo/hetero sex than rape has to do with love. It is purely an act of violence and power.

Ms Tree said:
According to much of what I have read, pedophilia has no more to do with homo/hetero sex than rape has to do with love. It is purely an act of violence and power.

And a mental illness just like homosexuality.......forgot that......oh, how stupid of me, homosexuality was cured.....by a vote.

Um, like I already told you, It doesn't matter if Homosexuality was revised from the DSM-IV, all that matters if modern medicine still regards it as such. Show me one respectable medical doctor who still thinks it's a disease, dell.

AdAstraPerAspera said:
Um, like I already told you, It doesn't matter if Homosexuality was revised from the DSM-IV, all that matters if modern medicine still regards it as such. Show me one respectable medical doctor who still thinks it's a disease, dell.

Being nice today?