ATTENTION. ALL you T-RUMP Voters, scared about getting laid-off !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Your FUHRER just said , ZERO STIMULUS $$$ until after the election THAT HE WINS, before anymore $$$$$$$ !!

You so-called UNION MEN, especially in Right-to-work-states, are the GREATEST FOOLS I've EVER seen in my long lifetime !!!!!

Example: Friends don't let Friends drive drunk !

'REAL' UNION MEN, DO NOT LET OTHER UNION MEN VOTE REPUBLICAN.

W - T - F does it take for you IDIOTS to understand that the GOP "HATES YOU, and your UNION " ??????? OR any union for that matter !!

Stupid is, as Stupid Does !

Watch what answers the CEO's at UAL or AA get, if they come coming with their 'hat-in-their hand', begging for GIVE BACKS $$$$$ !!!!!

FULL PAY until the LAST DAY !!
WHY ?

BECAUSE YOU EARNED IT, THAT'S WHY !!!!!

Imagine what would happen if the shippers approached the Dock Workers on the west coast, asking for 'GIVE BACKS " $$$$$ !!!!!

SO why should unionized airline workers be any different ???
( Time for eolesen to 'chime-in' with his SANCTIMONIOUS BULL SHIITE ) !

Nice spin. Delusional, but I give you credit for discovering how to use the formatting bar to bold things.

Over a month back, McConnell offered a clean extension of CARES plus a skinny bill that would have directly addressed unemployment and PPP.

Pelosi and Chuckie said no way. Facts matter, Bears. Not formatting and S H O U T I N G ! ! ! !

I suspect the airlines are glad they're able to engage in self-help per the contract, which is exactly as it should be. If you want the upside of being represented by a union, you have to agree to the downside.

Airline CEO's had little choice but to go along with aligning with the unions to ask for help. Some did it for show, although with so many of the C-Suites being die-hard liberal, I'm sure a few went with the idea that if it helped make Trump and the GOP look bad, the political theatrics were worth it.

The band-aid has been ripped off. Let's watch the airlines actually adapt now.

Last edited:
Nice spin. Delusional, but I give you credit for discovering how to use the formatting bar to bold things.

Over a month back, McConnell offered a clean extension of CARES plus a skinny bill that would have directly addressed unemployment and PPP.

Pelosi and Chuckie said no way. Facts matter, Bears. Not formatting and S H O U T I N G ! ! ! !

I suspect the airlines are glad they're able to engage in self-help per the contract, which is exactly as it should be. If you want the upside of being represented by a union, you have to agree to the downside.

Airline CEO's had little choice but to go along with aligning with the unions to ask for help. Some did it for show, although with so many of the C-Suites being die-hard liberal, I'm sure a few went with the idea that if it helped make Trump and the GOP look bad, the political theatrics were worth it.

The band-aid has been ripped off. Let's watch the airlines actually adapt now.

WHOA, STOP the Presses !

The delusional MORON just reversed himself, and NOW says he ready as of tonite, to sign a bill, that WILL shell-out, $25B to help the airlines, AND $1,200 of free money to most everyone !!

Stay tuned for further BREAKING NEWS from this Delusional ..... " NIT - WIT " !

His initial tweet that talks were over was a cynical play for votes. My guess is that he wasn't banking on the backlash, and is now backpedaling.

If he's half the "man of the people" he claims to be, he follow that with action. Today.

Have you not watched how Trump negotiates? He'll say he's walking away, and two days later there's a deal.

I don't think he really cares about the backlash, especially when the bulk of the blame rests with the House and Senate.

Have you not watched how Trump negotiates?

I have. Yet we still have a flood of stories framing this as "a surprise turn" or "unexpected." It shouldn't be.

That said, this was extorting for votes (if you want COVID relief, you have to vote for me).

I'm not even sure that's legal, but it's also 2020, so....

Your FUHRER just said , ZERO STIMULUS $$$ until after the election THAT HE WINS, before anymore $$$$$$$ !!

You so-called UNION MEN, especially in Right-to-work-states, are the GREATEST FOOLS I've EVER seen in my long lifetime !!!!!

Example: Friends don't let Friends drive drunk !

'REAL' UNION MEN, DO NOT LET OTHER UNION MEN VOTE REPUBLICAN.

W - T - F does it take for you IDIOTS to understand that the GOP "HATES YOU, and your UNION " ??????? OR any union for that matter !!

Stupid is, as Stupid Does !

Watch what answers the CEO's at UAL or AA get, if they come coming with their 'hat-in-their hand', begging for GIVE BACKS $$$$$ !!!!!

FULL PAY until the LAST DAY !!
WHY ?

BECAUSE YOU EARNED IT, THAT'S WHY !!!!!

Imagine what would happen if the shippers approached the Dock Workers on the west coast, asking for 'GIVE BACKS " $$$$$ !!!!!

SO why should unionized airline workers be any different ???
( Time for eolesen to 'chime-in' with his SANCTIMONIOUS BULL SHIITE ) !

Dude you need to take some chill pills, holy crap you are bent.
You came on here prematurely with your rants. YOU obviously do not understand why we all voted for Trump so I will enlighten you a bit. One of my main reasons is his obvious experiences at negotiating and tactics used to get get his way. His initial comment was a wake up call to Dems. They heard him, it worked, and now all are in support of a sep. individual PSP package for aviation workers alone and maybe other small bus. included, we shall see.
So please remove your foot from your mouth quickly before you choke because that was a turning point well planned by a professional negotiator looking out for us. So kindly finish your plate of crow Mr. Trump just provided for you to enjoy while reading this article below that helped reverse the stock market nego tactic we all just watched. Have a great day and "KEEP AMERICA GREAT 2020!!!" TRUMP! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!! Still winning over and over and over again. :)

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/5d304a8...stocks-surge-as.html?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

I have. Yet we still have a flood of stories framing this as "a surprise turn" or "unexpected." It shouldn't be.

That said, this was extorting for votes (if you want COVID relief, you have to vote for me).

I'm not even sure that's legal, but it's also 2020, so....
It's no worse than 'if you vote for me the riots will end'....

Dude you need to take some chill pills, holy crap you are bent.
You came on here prematurely with your rants. YOU obviously do not understand why we all voted for Trump so I will enlighten you a bit. One of my main reasons is his obvious experiences at negotiating and tactics used to get get his way. His initial comment was a wake up call to Dems. They heard him, it worked, and now all are in support of a sep. individual PSP package for aviation workers alone and maybe other small bus. included, we shall see.
So please remove your foot from your mouth quickly before you choke because that was a turning point well planned by a professional negotiator looking out for us. So kindly finish your plate of crow Mr. Trump just provided for you to enjoy while reading this article below that helped reverse the stock market nego tactic we all just watched. Have a great day and "KEEP AMERICA GREAT 2020!!!" TRUMP! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!! Still winning over and over and over again. :)

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/5d304a8...stocks-surge-as.html?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

FINE. WONDERFUL. EXCITING !!!

If YOU, as a blue collar 'WORKING MAN ' want to vote for ANY REPUBLICAN, (They all, so fond of 'RIGHT to WORK' ), then you FOOLISHLY go and " Knock yourself OUT " !!!!

" I F " You (and yours) GIVE BACK ' one F Red Cent to WN, then you Sir are a F O O L !!!!!

The Dems had standalone PSP bill on the table a few days ago. It was blocked.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...de-relief-for-airlines-blocked-on-house-floor

This is NOT a "stand alone bill" for the airlines people. It still is at the 2.2 T cost where Pelosi and crews want to save other crap. It includes healthcare for everyone, unemployment for everyone WITH the added 600 extra per week. And it still has all the blown up $$$ paying for cities and other items "OTHER" than the airlines, so NO! It is NOT a "stand alone bill" for the airlines----period. It is still way over padded.
Now Trump is looking at a "TRUE" stand alone airline as well as small business aid package that will include restaurants and entertainment jobs as well. And that would be an aid package that would be a stand alone for American workers and NOT weighted down with Pelosi and crews heavily padded wasted $$$. Read it for yourself, it includes way more than just airlines and small businesses.
It's real simple folks, simply extend the previous PSP bill as it was written without any added BS.

As a Democrat myself it's very deplorable on Nancy Pelosi part. I believe bec airlines are part of national security there should be an aid for the industry. then they can get to work on stimulus for everyone else. Today on CNBC Doug Parker stated he will cut more cities if the aid doesn't come quickly

The Dems had standalone PSP bill on the table a few days ago. It was blocked.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...de-relief-for-airlines-blocked-on-house-floor

FINE. WONDERFUL. EXCITING !!!

If YOU, as a blue collar 'WORKING MAN ' want to vote for ANY REPUBLICAN, (They all, so fond of 'RIGHT to WORK' ), then you FOOLISHLY go and " Knock yourself OUT " !!!!

" I F " You (and yours) GIVE BACK ' one F Red Cent to WN, then you Sir are a F O O L !!!!!

And here is absolute proof I was correct in what I posted yesterday.
"THERE IS NO STAND ALONE BILL FOR THE AIRLINES" made by the Dems, period. They have been calling it a stand alone bill for freakin weeks if not months now and it never ever was a stand alone bill, and now FINALLY, dum a$$ Pelosi finally admits it on video. So all you Dems can now quit trying to pass off the Dems offer as stand alone, the lies, no matter how many times are repeated will not fly. Pelosi and crews are still way apart and she is still holding strong to her demands of a way overboard package that just waste money being thrown out the window that the Reps will never agree to and rightly so. So it IS in fact, Pelosi and crews that are STILL holding up the extension for all the hard working American people in the airlines, restaurants, entertainment, small businesses, ect... She and they will be remembered and never forgotten over their game playing B.S.
Here's the video of proof, approx 20 secs into it, no truer words spoken by this lying Pelosi with the slip of her tongue. I told you guys this from the get go...

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/pelosi-says-no-bill-only-193510071.html

As a Democrat myself it's very deplorable on Nancy Pelosi part. I believe bec airlines are part of national security there should be an aid for the industry. then they can get to work on stimulus for everyone else. Today on CNBC Doug Parker stated he will cut more cities if the aid doesn't come quickly

Yes robbed it sure is.
I agree, we need a package. I am ok with a straight out extension of the last one, but the Reps don't like the wasted UI of 600 bucks on top of max state pay, but they may have to go with it to get it done, but only until end of year.
BTW, your answer was the most honest answer as of yet about how these are NOT a stand alone bill being proposed by the Dems as they keep trying, and trying to sell it as such. It's all smoke and mirrors to make the Americans THINK the Dems are not the problem when we all know they ARE the hold up of this getting extended, period. Now we have proof in the video above.
Some people really need to learn to read everything the Dems put out INSTEAD of only going by their headlines only.

Reactions: robbedagain