Attitude = Reality

Big E, you lay low for a month now and when you finally come out from under your pathetic little rock this is all you can come up with? I am very disappointed. I don't know why I should expect anything else but for some reason I am disappointed.

Scabs are not stupid. They are igornant. Uneducated in the big picture. Even PTO will look back and see what a fool he is now being. I work with old scabs and they all truly regret what they did.

pto I wouldnt be callin E pathetic lying low in a little rock. At least E didnt scab a job at NWA like you did you are the pathetic one

Big E, you lay low for a month now and when you finally come out from under your pathetic little rock this is all you can come up with? I am very disappointed. I don't know why I should expect anything else but for some reason I am disappointed.

More than a month.
Been busy living life, apparently you have not.

Now that you are a NWA employee, did they kick your sorry butt out of the hotel yet, or is Vance still walking you around?

Give it some time......I'm sure some of the scabs attitudes will change when more is taken away from them!!!! Not so much the ones who are from the area in which they are now working but the ones who relocated from various parts of the country. You will love the workings of Cohen&Co in BK court!!! Enjoy :up: :up:

Your right about that, Nobody forced me to take the job, and nobody is twisting my arm to stay there. Regardless of what has transpired in the past or what will be in the future, I will always retain the power of Choice. If that makes me a SCAB, then so be it. I always have and always will do what I feel is right. If supporting Mgmnt decissions makes me wrong, OH well. I have great respect for the Mgmnt team at Northwest, not because of any decision, but because of their actions. Do not dare disrespect or slander any of them. I worked elbow to elbow with most of them. Andy Roberts, John Bendoridus, Randy Stienland, and a host of others that were just as covered in greese, skydrol and jet fuel as the rest of us. They cared enough about the future of the Airline to come down out of the cubicals and Corprate offices to prove that didn't they think themselves any better than us, and proved it with their actions. I have great respect for leader who work the trenches with their troops.
Choice? Don't come to me with choice Sir. The AMFA members had a choice, and they made a bad one.

I agree with what you said, everyone has to decide for themselves. We had no union at Boeing in the job that I had but I decided to leave to work on my own terms. I've been out of the industry for 6 years and am only looking at possibly getting back in because UPS called me out of the blue (or Brown? LOL). One decision I did make, however was NOT to cross NWA's line because I don't want to see the pay and benefits deteriorate for AMT's any more than it has. But then again, having worked as an AMT for a major for 10 years, I understand what it's like. But that's my decision, and my decision alone. My daughter is grown and on her own so I can afford to work for myself for very little. I've known people who've scabbed because their loved ones had critical medical problems and needed the insurance. I don't per se approve of scabbing but EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT and must be considered on its own merit.