Attitude = Reality

Jet Tech,

Your nothing but an opportunist and an embarassment to the craft. Your me first attitude will have us all working for a lot less pay and benefits in the near future. Congratulations, job well done, thanks for aiding the corporate robber barons in stealing from the skilled craftsmen in order to feed their bank accounts and corporate golden parachutes. Now they can afford to buy the air conditioned dog houses for their pets that they so desperately need.

I only hope you children are forced to work in the same industry you so proudly worked to destroy.

Shame on you for stealing another man's job.

Bad Karma to you and your family.

What goes around comes around I have no doubt you'll get what you deserve.

Jet Tech,

Your nothing but an opportunist and an embarassment to the craft. Your me first attitude will have us all working for a lot less pay and benefits in the near future. Congratulations, job well done, thanks for aiding the corporate robber barons in stealing from the skilled craftsmen in order to feed their bank accounts and corporate golden parachutes. Now they can afford to buy the air conditioned dog houses for their pets that they so desperately need.

I only hope you children are forced to work in the same industry you so proudly worked to destroy.

Shame on you for stealing another man's job.

Bad Karma to you and your family.

What goes around comes around I have no doubt you'll get what you deserve.
Opportunist? Embarrasment to the craft am I? Me first attitude. You have absolutely no room to talk. Don't you dare call me an opportunist when you and your so called brothers walked off of the job. Where I come from we call that quiting. Stomping your foot and refusing to work because you don't like the way things are going, thats called a temper tantrum. So which one of us has the me first attitude. The one who works to feed and care for his family, or the one who throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way. Because that is exactly what AMFA did. You want to blame someone for the loss of your job, go look in the mirror, then talk to the AMFA leadership and ask them why they gave away your jobs without giving you the opportunity to vote on it.

Bad Karma? Kiss my butt. I had six years of bad Karma leading up to this job because of Unions. Get real. I assure you after six years of strugling because of Unions I AM FINALLY GETTING WHAT I DESERVE...

Gee, you put a whole 6 six years in and weren't on top of the world? We had a guy who was the bottom guy for 8 years. You started right before 9/11 and you expected what? Air tran just signed a contract at $31 an hour, why are you wasting your time there? Fed ex UPS and others are $10 an hour more than that. You sound bitter about seniority, a lot of guys who think the world revolves around them do.

JetWreck, reminds of these idiots on the freeway that try to cut in at the last minute, because they were either too stupid to get in line further back or because they think that they should not have to wait in line like everybody else. You are a sorry excuse for a humanbeing JetWreck. Did that hamburger taste good?

I am still waiting on my hamburger Princess.

Welcome aboard Jet Tech, It is nice to see more people coming here that are not brainwashed by unionism and actually care about their job and performance. These guys here know more about their unions than they do their jobs. That way they know how to keep from doing their job instead of having to do their job.

I will conceed that our job doesn't get enough respect, nor do we get paid enough, at Northwest or anyother airline.
Unfortunately there are not any of these other jobs that we always talk about that pays more money (elevator mechanic, plumber electrician, carnival ride mechanic)that do any hiring in large numbers like the airlines & MRO's do. you won't find a company with 500 plumbers or elevator mechanics on the payroll. mostly what you'll see is maybe 10 at the most. and they also don't have the benefits packages you get at a Major Airline. Let's be honest and admit it a Major Airline job is a good Job and only a few are lucky enough to get one

I will conceed that our job doesn't get enough respect, nor do we get paid enough, at Northwest or anyother airline. The work we do is demanding and requires a great deal of skill, SCAB or not. I personally do the job because I love it, pure and simple. The core problem is that when AMFA first arrived at Northwest they did it with promises to make our trade skilled. The reality is that once they were in, that agenda went right out the door, along with a host of Jr Mechs. One of the first deals made was for higher pay rates, and NWA agreed with a clause in the contract that allowed for the outsourceing of Maintenance. So who are the true liars here, who is really to blame. The company for being straight with its employee's telling them what their plan was, or the Union that didn't even have the decency to allow its members to vote on the 19 Aug proposal.

If your job doesn't get enough respect or pay, then why are you helping lower the pay rates for Aircraft Technicians?

Why cant any of you SCAB's understand that the August 19th proposal would have never gotten voted in, and after 91 days they would have been down to 880 or fewer mecanics, since there was job protection for only 90 days.

The Union Members would have said, "What is this crap. We voted 92% to strike and you're bringing back the same thing we voted to strike against?"

If you cant think past the wrench you wont get anywhere. If you can actually fix an airplane ( I mean actually, you know? like do more than trouble shoot a flat tire... ) You can go a lot farther than carnie mechanic.

Also, just to throw it out there, for someone who says people on here whine too much, you seem to do an awfull lot of it yourself jet tech, just from the other point of view. Take you own advice and "SHUT THE FU*# UP". I dont mind you comming here and wasting some time with us, but no need to be a hippocrit, right?

Opportunist? Embarrasment to the craft am I? Me first attitude. You have absolutely no room to talk. Don't you dare call me an opportunist when you and your so called brothers walked off of the job. Where I come from we call that quiting. Stomping your foot and refusing to work because you don't like the way things are going, thats called a temper tantrum. So which one of us has the me first attitude. The one who works to feed and care for his family, or the one who throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way. Because that is exactly what AMFA did. You want to blame someone for the loss of your job, go look in the mirror, then talk to the AMFA leadership and ask them why they gave away your jobs without giving you the opportunity to vote on it.

Bad Karma? Kiss my butt. I had six years of bad Karma leading up to this job because of Unions. Get real. I assure you after six years of strugling because of Unions I AM FINALLY GETTING WHAT I DESERVE...

========================================================

Jet tech,
Quote: "Where I come from, we call that quitting".

Where I come from JT we call you A SCAB.
A LOW LIFE BOTTOM FEEDING SCAB !!!!

You're obviously from the SOUTH.(of the M/D line)(NO surprise there) !!

Some of the most seriously BRAIN WASHED people I've ever met in my life, reside in the South. What else can be said about a majority of people, who, from birth, were taught to HATE Black folks, Jews, (to a large extent) Catholics, UNIONS etc.

So "JT", there you have it.

The miserable LOW life members of these different Management teams, KNOW they can count on guys like you !!!

The So VERY SAD thing about that is that YOU will wear, going to work for them, AS A BADGE OF HONOR !!!

I REST MY CASE !!!!!

??

NH'BB's

The Union Members would have said, "What is this crap. We voted 92% to strike and you're bringing back the same thing we voted to strike against?"

It should have been brought back for vote, chances are it would have been voted down again but at least we would know for sure that it was the members making the choice and not the AMFA leaders flexing their muscles. It sure would of helped AMFA look like the democratic union that it claims to be. It would have also given AMFA a chance to tell the truth to the members about NWA's preparedness for this strike.

Jet tech,
Quote: "Where I come from, we call that quitting".
Where I come from JT we call you A SCAB.
A LOW LIFE BOTTOM FEEDING SCAB !!!!

Some of the most seriously BRAIN WASHED people I've ever met in my life, reside in the South. What else can be said about a majority of people, who, from birth, were taught to HATE Black folks, Jews, (to a large extent) Catholics, UNIONS etc.

So "JT", there you have it.

The miserable LOW life members of these different Management teams, KNOW they can count on guys like you !!!
The So VERY SAD thing about that is that YOU will wear, going to work for them, AS A BADGE OF HONOR !!!

I REST MY CASE !!!!!
??

NH'BB's
HMMM, has the term "Stereotype" ever been more appropriate, or more inaccurate? Jet tech, despite his departure from the party line on labor, is a fairly liberal democrat...or at least he was until he realised how deep in bed with the unions they were.
I on the other hand, am a proud Michigander and Detroit native, voted for Alan Keyes in the primaries, and once dated a member of the IDF. That pretty much blows your racist comments out of the water, now doesnt it? (I know, theres nothing racist about it, I just said that to be a pain)

I was raised Catholic. I didn't hate unions until I started posting here. I have many black friends.

Who is the brainwashed one here? I think you were brainwashed to hate Southern Folk just as you were brainwashed to hate scabs. I think you should consider reeducating yourself about people that live South of the Mason Dixon Line. You might want to rethink your position against scabs also, read my signature.

I was raised Catholic. I didn't hate unions until I started posting here. I have many black friends.

Who is the brainwashed one here? I think you were brainwashed to hate Southern Folk just as you were brainwashed to hate scabs. I think you should consider reeducating yourself about people that live South of the Mason Dixon Line. You might want to rethink your position against scabs also, read my signature.
point..PTO

Latest posts