Attitude = Reality

Man don't be telling people that about my wife, that’s embarrassing. She does bring home more "jack" than I do. :lol: I'll tell you what a sick hobby is, that would be scabbing for AA for free. :up:
'Cods, and as a bootlicker for the man, a free reach-around is probably your specialty. :rolleyes:

If it comes to being an AA scab, its all yours pal. :huh:

How many concessions are you going to take before I get that opportunity?

As far as your reach-around comment, I expect a bit more out of someone that makes more money than me. You might want to take lessons from the Princess.

The concessions were forced upon us by the TWU and Jim Dolittles' "no further ratification", I voted "no". I doubt we will ever have even a strike vote, as the TWU International is much too weak and corrupt.

The fact that your an "at will" scab 'Cods, I "will" make comments as I see fit. I'm sure your used to it, like when the man calls you to his corner office. :ph34r:

Forced upon you huh? By the TWU? Isn't that the union that you pay to represent you? This is the same union that is supposed to protect you from "The Man"? It sounds to me like the union and company are sleeping together. Your dues or membership means nothing compared to what happens underneath the covers. So let me make sure I have this right, It is wrong to ROLL OVER FOR THE COMPANY MAN that cuts your pay check but it's ok to ROLL OVER FOR THE UNION MAN that takes your money?

No kidding Dea. Can you imagine how the kids suffer in the life of a scab wrench gypsy? Who are you...dad? :(
This also goes for truckers, salemen, and our brave wariors fighting overseas. As a Marine, I deployed for 6 months, returned for 12, and deployed for 6 more. This does NOT include WTI for 6 weeks, CAX, MCRES, El Centro dets, mountain warfare school, Panama, Desert Shield/Storm, and countless other god forsaken places the Corps sent me. As a contracter, I usually go for about 3 monthes, take 2 weeks off, then go for 3 more. Sometimes I'd be home more, sometimes less.

CSAR, those jobs are for hard working people with respectable jobs. As an aviation contractor you instantly lose the status of "Hard Working", "Aircraft Mechanic", "Professional", "Certified". Any job that requires being away from home is an honorable job unless you are an Aviation Contractor then you instantly become a worthless "Wrench Gypsy". There is hope for "Wrench Gypsies" yet, that term was invented by UNION MEMBERS that will soon be obsolete.

'Cods, and as a bootlicker for the man, a free reach-around is probably your specialty. :rolleyes:

If it comes to being an AA scab, its all yours pal. :huh:
One of the biggest problems in the world is miscommunication. To help eradicate this, could you please, in clear, concise, ACCURATE terms, and with out prejudice, describe an example of said bootlicking?
For instance..if I know a birds got to be pushed out of the barn right away, is it bootlicking if I do everything I can to help clear the A/C even if its not in my contract to move a stand out of the way?
Is it bootlicking if, after finishing one job as quickly as I safely can, I immediatly report to my supervisor for my next asignment, as opposed to wasting hours standing around and jawjacking?
I hear this "bootlicking" term quite often. I wonder if its merely a unionist euphimism for "heavy hitter", something I consider to be a compliment
If I am wrong, I ask that you correct me. However, if all you can do is spout propaganda, as opposed to meaningful dialog, I thank you for making my point.

MY job is to do all I can to help deliver a quality aircraft on time, on target....WHATS YOURS?

Sometimes I wish you guys would remember that there is a long history of getting the short end of the stick on the floor. There are jerks that hide behind union workrules, but there are also hardworking people who have seen their livelyhood destroyed, even had they accepted the contract what would have been left wasn't worth it. Scabbing someones job in a labor dispute has never been looked at positively by anyone, don't make it sound heroic. If you had been taken in by worthless stock scams and multiyear givebacks in the middle of record profits your attitude would not be great either. NWA has pushed it too far, the remaining people will rather see it shut down. And, by the way, most pilots are active or ex-military. You don't see them stab each other in the back for a paycut.

No a bootlicker is anyone who will grovel for his masters scraps, hoping to gain favor.....SCAB comes to mind!
Im sorry..I didnt realise you went to public school. I'll type slower for you: ...GGIIVVE.....ssspecciffic eeexxxaaammppllesss.....offf.....ssssaaaaiiiiddd....beeehaaaaaviorrrrr
If you are unable to give said examples, one must draw the conclusion that you are nothing more than a propoganda mouth piecde, with nothing substantive to say.

MY JOB IS TO HELP DELIVER A QUALITY AIRCRAFT ON TIME, ON TARGET....WHATS YOURS?

Im sorry..I didnt realise you went to public school. I'll type slower for you: ...GGIIVVE.....ssspecciffic eeexxxaaammppllesss.....offf.....ssssaaaaiiiiddd....beeehaaaaaviorrrrr
If you are unable to give said examples, one must draw the conclusion that you are nothing more than a propoganda mouth piecde, with nothing substantive to say.
MY JOB IS TO HELP DELIVER A QUALITY AIRCRAFT ON TIME, ON TARGET....WHATS YOURS?
I think I already did, you obviously refuse to see that crossing a picket line is "Giving in to the man"....SCAB!

.....Now return to your masters lap and beg for your scraps bootlicker!

Thank you for proving my point. Have a nice day.
My job is to help deliver a quality aircraft on time on target....WHATS YOURS?
....and your point is? :blink:

Ive demonstrated what a bootlicker is with clear and concise english, if your unable to grasp the basic language then perhaps you should have explored the Idea of "Public Education"! ;)

Latest posts