ATW Reward

WeAAsles

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
IMG_2730.JPG

Our free Round trip passes are now in Jetnet. If you go to the drop down menu on the travel tab you will see an option for ATW Reward. Be careful not to click this tab for simple flights that would be a waste.

Chose your destination wisely and enjoy the adventure you chose.

Saw that also. Questions. Seems like any one registered in the Employees account could use these. Is that correct? Or are they only for the actual employee Also any additional information on how you can upgrade the seats to 1st? Thanks

Anyone on your benefits can use them and I belive I read that it will automatically book you at the highest class of service (or maybe yo have to select FC/BC) but either way the upgrade is free.

Anyone on your benefits can use them and I belive I read that it will automatically book you at the highest class of service (or maybe yo have to select FC/BC) but either way the upgrade is free.

I believe it will be like checking in for any other kind of positive-space company travel. When you check in through Travel Planner, it will ask if you want to be added to the upgrade list. You'll show up as an UPGE.

Latest posts