Audit Complete Amfa To File

I'm tired of TWU COPE. I've COPED with TWU concessions,givebacks,sellouts my entire career at AA. I am tired of COPEING with the TWU losers. It's time to get rid of TWU COPE and bring in AMFA HOPE and some AMFA SCOPE!

"It is not. Just another ploy on your part Bob"

Oh really? Then what is? COPE is the only voluntary financial support that the members provide to the union. Even then, the most common contribution is 50 cents a month, doesnt really reflect a big committment now does it? The rest is mandatory.

"Please put up graph of these stats will you Bob. You know how good you are at putting up graphs. Come on Bob, make one up will you?? Just like the others. . .please"

Graph of what stats? Who pays COPE? You have that information. You want a graph? You make it. I made one up already on mechanics pay vs CPI, and despite all my efforts you dont want to talk about that graph, why is that?

Will someone check my figures here? Cope participation is 50 cents per month for a total of 6$ per year. According to the TWU's LM2 the cost of the cope director was 133,693$.

133,693% divided by 6$ per person equals 22,282 peoples contributions just to pay for the cope director.

Whats wrong with this picture???

Rusty said:
Will someone check my figures here? Cope participation is 50 cents per month for a total of 6$ per year. According to the TWU's LM2 the cost of the cope director was 133,693$.

133,693% divided by 6$ per person equals 22,282 peoples contributions just to pay for the cope director.

How many actually contribute?

I know that Local 100 has been withholding their COPE for Local use. Thats 38000 members out of 110,000, that leaves 72,000 possible members contributing. MCI is around 5% of 1500, that eliminates 1425 more, down to 70,575, Local 562 is around 20% of 1000, that eliminate 800 more, 69775 and dropping fast.

You have to wonder if they even collect enough to cover her salary?!

Rusty said:

How many actually contribute?

I know that Local 100 has been withholding their COPE for Local use. Thats 38000 members out of 110,000, that leaves 72,000 possible members contributing. MCI is around 5% of 1500, that eliminates 1425 more, down to 70,575, Local 562 is around 20% of 1000, that eliminate 800 more, 69775 and dropping fast.

You have to wonder if they even collect enough to cover her salary?!

Now, Now, you guys need to dispense with those nasty details. The TWU cannot continue the lies and deceit if you are going to post the details.

The TWU would prefer to leave the debate on general terms and twisted facts.

Please leave the details off the bulletin boards. They are trying to convince the unsuspecting member and your details are clearly in the way.