August 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is presently a substantial controversy of sufficient reality, within the meaning of 28 U.S.C. § 2201, between US Airways and plaintiffs, on the one hand, and USAPA, on the other hand, regarding whether the West Pilots have the right under McCaskill-Bond to full and separate representation (with counsel of their own choosing) in the US Airways/American pilot seniority-integration process. "

Reactions: 1 person
Got to disagree with you Metro....

These uscaba supporters have earned something....and They are fully entitled to every bit of what they have coming!

Tell us.... what is coming.... is it MOU pay raises along with the Nic by December??? Why would that be bad.. You maintain it is "fair and equitable", do you not. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Hey east pot-heads, what do you make of AMR's comment:

3. Because the MOU is a significant component of its merger plan, American has a significant interest in protecting its timetables and specific agreements from collateral attack, or from any unintended conflict, that might arise in the context of this action. Moreover, American has a significant interest in seeing to it that the US Airways seniority dispute at the heart of this case is resolved promptly so that it does not complicate or interfere with the seniority integration work to be accomplished as a result of the American/US Airways merger.

American should explain the Plaintiff's harm so that Silver can explain why she has Article III jurisdiction. :lol: Next American should explain why a judge should issue an advisory opinion on what a unions' negotiating position should be. :lol:

Reactions: 2 people
"There is presently a substantial controversy of sufficient reality, within the meaning of 28 U.S.C. § 2201, between US Airways and plaintiffs, on the one hand, and USAPA, on the other hand, regarding whether the West Pilots have the right under McCaskill-Bond to full and separate representation (with counsel of their own choosing) in the US Airways/American pilot seniority-integration process. "

If there is no effective date to a conditional MOU, there by definition can be no present, substantial controversy arising from an impotent MOU. Barnum and Bailey is looking for aspiring and creative individuals.
Click Here

[background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]How to Become a Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey[sup]®[/sup] Clown[/background]
[background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]If you are interested in finding out more about how to become a Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey[sup]®[/sup]clown, please forward a portfolio/resume, head and full body shots and a DVD featuring a thorough [/background][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]representation of your skills to:[/background]
[background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Feld Entertainment, Inc.[/background]
[background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Attn: Talent and Production Department[/background]
[background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]1313 17[/background][sup]th[/sup][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)] Street E[/background]
[background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Palmetto, FL 34221[/background]

Feld Entertainment, Inc.
Attn: Talent and Production Department
1313 17[sup]th[/sup] Street E
Palmetto, FL 34221

Reactions: 2 people
Forgetting the west 2 bankruptcies again aren't we?
Waiting to see the A332 run CLT PHX CLT soon. Prechillil can stop by for a sniff.
Wait ... the West had two bankruptcies? Claxon...even for you that is a stupid post (and that is saying a lot). You must be dizzy from all that spinning lately LOL

Reactions: 4 people
Hey east pot-heads, what do you make of AMR's comment:

3. Because the MOU is a significant component of its merger plan, American has a significant interest in protecting its timetables and specific agreements from collateral attack, or from any unintended conflict, that might arise in the context of this action. Moreover, American has a significant interest in seeing to it that the US Airways seniority dispute at the heart of this case is resolved promptly so that it does not complicate or interfere with the seniority integration work to be accomplished as a result of the American/US Airways merger.

If American wanted or needed something different than what they agreed to in the MOU, they owed their shareholders a fiduciary responsibility to address it during negotiations. Did they F up the POR plan and now want employees to pay for it. Say it isn't so. Management expecting employees to bail them out. :lol:

Reactions: 3 people
Phoenix must be right and AMR, LCC and AOL attorneys must be wrong, along with Silver :D

Jeez you are an idiot Phoenix.

The only higher compliment is to be included on CB's "I'm ignoring you list". Sorry, you are just second rate. Oh, wait, you can elevate yourself by attacking my integrity. (that would be an example of elevating futility over substance, for which you could be my #1 benefactor :) ) P.S. you may use google or dictionary.com.. while you look up non sequitur also check out bandwagon fallacy :lol:

Reactions: 4 people
:(

But your prophecies do make me laugh...
Do you moonlight under a big tent??? :D

Let the east pilot bringing that big shiny A332 to PHX and BACK to CLT know when you are coming by for a sniff.
They will be sure to ask you to restart that countdown clock. You know, the one that runs backwards.

Reactions: 3 people
Speaking of circus. The BPR meeting this week should be a doozie. Might have to go just to watch the fireworks. On the agenda is Hummel's health issue and legal fitness to serve. Reliable source also say a coup is in the works. An effort to replace certain committee chairmen will liven things up. The icing on the cake is a redo of the MOU. Although this rumor is less reliable, apparently the same faction that didn't like the MOU the first time is about to make another attempt since, according to them, we left far too much on the table.

I hope they allow beer and popcorn.

Speaking of circus. The BPR meeting this week should be a doozie. Might have to go just to watch the fireworks. On the agenda is Hummel's health issue and legal fitness to serve. Reliable source also say a coup is in the works. An effort to replace certain committee chairmen will liven things up. The icing on the cake is a redo of the MOU. Although this rumor is less reliable, apparently the same faction that didn't like the MOU the first time is about to make another attempt since, according to them, we left far too much on the table.

If the BPR has a called meeting, don't they publish an agenda? Why not post that as evidence of your hyperbole and conjecture about a circus.... Otherwise you risk appearing as the first jester... Did someone hire you? Full disclosure please. :D

If the BPR has a called meeting, don't they publish an agenda? Why not post that as evidence of your hyperbole and conjecture about a circus.... Otherwise you risk appearing as the first jester... Did someone hire you? Full disclosure please. :D

Now that's a naive response. Yes, the USAPA update did mention the Hummel issue as being on the agenda. But as you should very well know, the union does not post updates on internal disputes, at least not yet. We all know that there is a Hummel camp and another one opposed to his governance which is actively working to prevail. Or do you deny this? And BTW, I attended the June BPR meeting and watched them spend two full days trying to decide how to allocate the signing bonus. The only thing missing was circus music in the background.

Your fake union is owned and operated by fanatical bunch of utter idiots. They FK things up in ways originally considered an impossibility. I love it. I feel another nosedive into madness and lunacy in the Works...maybe they'll wheel out the corpse of Cleary.

Reactions: 5 people
It's also my understanding that any effort to replace chairmanships will be called out of order since the BPR cannot appoint, only approve or disapprove such positions. Only the president appoints.

Any effort to redo the MOU is fine by me, provided the original remains as a safety net. Don't try for something better and jeopardize what has already been ratified. Like I said, this particular rumor I cannot substantiate, maybe someone else has more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts