August 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
west pilots advised to stay off board so Judge Silver can see how they are picked on.  andy 28 jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj  jacobs,  nnnnniiiiice try.

Reactions: 2 people

Leonidas Update October 31, 2013
on

01 November 2013

We want to let you know about a small change in the organization of our legal representation. Henceforth, Marty Harper will represent us as Marty Harper, PLLC as he is retiring from Polsinelli. Andy and Jennifer will remain at Polsinelli and nothing will change other than Marty’s law firm affiliation. Marty is committed to seeing us through to the final resolution of all of our claims and representational issues against USAPA. We have been litigating for more than six years to protect our seniority interests and during that time, we have survived many challenges. We had no allies when we banded together back in 2008. To everyone else, the solution was for the West Pilots to simply give up. Instead, we chose to assert our legal rights and because we chose to stand and fight, the Nicolau is very much alive and well, ready to be implemented. The West is still here for two reasons: our unity, and our incredible legal team led by Marty Harper. Both are still here and very much intact.  

We are planning for another "Meet and Greet" during the second or third week of November. We will let you know as soon as we finalize the date, time and location.  

Thank you for your continued support.   

Sincerely, 

Leonidas, LLC

Reactions: 1 person
Claxon said:

Leonidas Update October 31, 2013
on

01 November 2013

We want to let you know about a small change in the organization of our legal representation. Henceforth, Marty Harper will represent us as Marty Harper, PLLC as he is retiring from Polsinelli. Andy and Jennifer will remain at Polsinelli and nothing will change other than Marty’s law firm affiliation. Marty is committed to seeing us through to the final resolution of all of our claims and representational issues against USAPA. We have been litigating for more than six years to protect our seniority interests and during that time, we have survived many challenges. We had no allies when we banded together back in 2008. To everyone else, the solution was for the West Pilots to simply give up. Instead, we chose to assert our legal rights and because we chose to stand and fight, the Nicolau is very much alive and well, ready to be implemented. The West is still here for two reasons: our unity, and our incredible legal team led by Marty Harper. Both are still here and very much intact.  We are planning for another "Meet and Greet" during the second or third week of November. We will let you know as soon as we finalize the date, time and location.  Thank you for your continued support.   Sincerely, Leonidas, LLC
Marty is now limiting Posinellis liability by retiring. How noble.

Reactions: 3 people
Claxon said:

america west pilots threat.

The pilot referenced in paragraph 85 was forced to seek the assistance of US Airways in dealing with multiple threats he received by both telephone and e-mail in response to his interest in becoming a USAPA representative. Upon information and belief, one such electronic communication sent by defendant Abbott on or about May 12,
2008, inquired as to when a “blanket party” would be held for this pilot. Upon information and belief, a “blanket party” refers to a method of assault in which attackers restrain and blind their victim by throwing a blanket over the victim’s head, and then strike the victim repeatedly. The same pilot has been subjected to the threat of a concerted effort by multiple pilots to put him on a “no fly” list in order to severely limit or eliminate his work opportunities.

On or about May 9, 2008, a doll with “USAPA” written on it was discovered hanging from a noose inside the cockpit of a US Airways aircraft that landed at Lambert Airport in St. Louis, Missouri.
Then the clowns started the jumpseat denials.

end_of_alpa said:
Marty is now limiting Posinellis liability by retiring. How noble.
With $ billions $ in damages about to be dived among the victors, why would Posinellis take the exit ramp so close to the gate of triumph?

Q. Captain Scherff, where are you currently employed?
A. US Airways.
Q. And how long have you been an employee of US Airways?
A. I started at America West since November 1990 and then
maintained my employment.
Q. So you've worked for either America West or US Airways
continuously since 1990?
A. I was furloughed in '91 for a short time and then recalled
and then went back out on furlough at the end of '91 until '95.

Q. So from 1995 to the present you've either worked for
America West Airlines or US Airways?
A. That's correct.
Q. And how long have you been a commercial airlines pilot?
A. Almost 30 years.
Q. And are you a member of USAPA? 01:36:43
1 01:35:24
5 01:35:42
10 01:36:07
15 01:36:18
20 01:36:34
United States District Court
JOHN SCHERFF - Direct
A. I am.
Q. And when did you join USAPA?
A. I joined USAPA when I left the office, it would have been
three, three or four years ago.
Q. And when you say you left the office, what office are you
rbe eferring to?
A. I used to assistant chief pilot in Phoenix.
Q. And what were your duties as the assistant chief pilot in
Phoenix?
A. It was managerial. Basically, helped the pilots
facilitate their work and helped them out in finding documents
or dealing with issues on the airplane or pilot issues or
people issues.
Questions that were not asked under oath to JOHN SCHERFF but should have been;;;;;

Q Scherff, how many pilots were kicked off the jumpseat by west pilots as compared to east pilots kicking off west pilots.

A  100's or more east pilots were kicked off the jump seat by west pilots, the East pilots kicking off west can be counted by the hairs on my behind, not too many.

Q   scherff, you handed over personal information of the East pilots, including social security numbers, passport and email addresses  to the army of leonidas which were involved in a Rico suit.

A  I do not know what you are talking about.  

http://www.technewsdaily.com/6750-us-airways-data-leak-risks-3000-pilots-id-info.html

A  Oh that.  all i did is hand over company personal information, from a company computer, to a group of west pilots bent on getting even with the east pilots.  Doug bought id theft protection for a 1000 or more east pilots but elise said doug is right, they spent hundred of thousands of dollars on that, but it was the east pilots fault for having personal information.

Reactions: 3 people
"Parker was not immediately available for comment Friday, but vice president of communications Elise Eberwein said late Thursday that Parker "is embarrassed beyond words and knows more is expected of him.
"Knowing Doug, I do know he would not get behind the wheel of a car if he felt too impaired to drive," Eberwein said."    (Real thoughts by elise) My stock options in the milions could cost me if I did not say this.  Excuse me, I am in pilot contract talks with my husband russ webber on our new king size bed, got to go.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/09/AR2007020902024.html

"In letters to US Airways employees, Parker apologized. He said he was in too much of a hurry the night of his arrest, but that he was honest about how much he drank and didn't believe his blood-alcohol level would be over the legal limit."

In retrospective thoughts and obligations. he changed his mind.

end_of_alpa said:

2. You play the game, you take your chances.  C'est l'avie.
Mmmmmm, you probably shouldn't lecture about stuff like that when you agree to binding arbitration, but then pack up your toys and go home when you don't get what you want :) Just sayin'

Bean

Reactions: 2 people
Mmmmmm, you probably shouldn't lecture about stuff like that when you agree to binding arbitration, but then pack up your toys and go home when you don't get what you want :) Just sayin'

Bean

[SIZE=14pt]Bean, it was (obviously) NOT binding. And you continuing to say it was is just sad. And the only thing we took home was our collective careers. You cannot and will not put a pilot with seventeen years of unbroken service behind a new hire. Just sayin' RR[/SIZE]

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.