Aviation psychology test

RobertasMa

Jul 24, 2016
Hi there aviators,

I am doing Bachelor research about stress and stress management at pilots career. Dear colleagues I need your help on research by filling the test, if someone is interested and have additional 15-20 min, I have attached the file.

Test is completely anonymous and confidential. Al the rest information is inside the file.
Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• Stress questonairedoc.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 228
Stress?  You have no idea as to what you are asking.------- How about trying to fix a broken aircraft in the gate, with over two hundred angery paying passengers, on delay, with your boss cycling around ever three minutes, asking how long is it gong to take to fix it! ....... Been there, done that! More than once!

RobertasMa said:
Hi there aviators,

I am doing Bachelor research about stress and stress management at pilots career. Dear colleagues I need your help on research by filling the test, if someone is interested and have additional 15-20 min, I have attached the file.

Test is completely anonymous and confidential. Al the rest information is inside the file.
Thank you for your time.
Why did you use a 5-point Likert scale on the pressure questions, yet a 4 point scale on the Cope? Just curious as to your methodology.

2015 Pilot discussion forum would be a good place to get some insight into pilot think. 
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back