Bachmann: Hurricane Was A Message From God To Washington About Spending

They'll wake up when the asteroid strikes DC.

I'm a bit unsure what your saying when you refer to "they'll wake up" ?
One thing is absolutely sure, that Michele Bachman and Rick Perry are going to "Pray us away" to another defeat in 2012.
This country is screaming out loud for a common sense republican who is Fiscally conservative, and who has left 90% of the social issue right where they belong, "Back at the hacienda".
I'm all for praying ! In fact I'm praying Very hard that MB, RP and maybe SP DON'T win the Nomination for our Party. God help the GOP if they do !

Does anyone have a link to the video of this? I know she might not be the brightest light bulb in the pack but I do not think there is any way that she is that stupid. Her handlers would have put the kabash on that in short order. I'll reserve judgement till I see better proof than that web site. I did a short search and came up empty.

Reactions: 4 people
Could she be right? Or maybe is aliens seeking retribution over global warming?

ip2x6x.jpg

I'm a bit unsure what your saying when you refer to "they'll wake up" ?
One thing is absolutely sure, that Michele Bachman and Rick Perry are going to "Pray us away" to another defeat in 2012.
This country is screaming out loud for a common sense republican who is Fiscally conservative, and who has left 90% of the social issue right where they belong, "Back at the hacienda".
I'm all for praying ! In fact I'm praying Very hard that MB, RP and maybe SP DON'T win the Nomination for our Party. God help the GOP if they do !

We need her.........Ahmadiinajihad is trying to usher in the twelfth Imadi so at least we'll still have God on our side.....she keeps Him on 24/7 standby.