BaRack Has A Problem Saying "Terrorist"!

BaRack believes there are no such things as "Terrorist attacks"!

"Why is BaRack, afraid to use the word "Terrorist" ?

http://www.usatoday....-leaks/2400405/

"They help us prevent terrorist attacks," Obama said...[Friday, June 7, 2013]

Thank God he has a problem with that. The last guy I know of who called pretty much anyone who was Arab (except Saudi's) a terrorist took us into a war in a country ran by a secular leader that he deemed a terrorist.

And yet left other supposed terrorists (axis of evil) up to their own devices. Go figure.

Yup

And...

Bin Laden was Saudi

Al Qaeda was largely Saudi

AQ was largely financed by Saudis

Almost all of the 9-11 hijackers were Saudi

Saudi Arabia is a repressive religious dictatorship, and sympathetic to AQ, who attacked us
And, so, the genius decides...

We . Must . Invade . Iraq

Who had no wmd

Who had no connection to AQ

Who had no connection to any attack on the US

Who was no threat to the US

And also neglected Afghanistan and allowed OBL to roam free and Al Queda to build up in Afghanistan. So over ten years later we are still in Afghanistan when we would have been out quite some time ago assuming that Bush even wanted to get out. Since we have built bases in Iraq and Afghanistan I sent think we ever intended to get out and Obama is continuing the screw up the Bush started.

O is getting us out.

More or less "responsibly"

I know that is subject to interpretation

Probably we could have just packed up and left, vs. "finishing the job and leaving the Afghans capable of securing their own country", and in a year or two, no one would actually be able to tell which we had done.

Just packing up would have been diplomatically, and politically, impossible.

That's just how that ball bounces

The trick is avoiding the shoot from the hip stupidity that gets us into these things to begin with.

I agree that Afghanistan is a difficult situation, I would go so far as to say a loose loose. We broke it and we need to at least try to fix it. The big question is when do you call it quits and agree that it cannot be fixed. Iraq is still a cluster phuck and I do not think Afghanistan will be any better.

We went in with no plan and this is the end result. FUBAR.

Has anyone noticed that we usually are going after the secular leaders? That means we are siding with the very people who attacked us.

Back