"bbrrbb" Association...

We can have a meeting at my place in YOW next year during the HAC convention. I'll get the smoker and BBQ going, and install the card swipe system on the scotch bar so the wee ones (RDM) can't get in trouble. Actually, I'll just put them on the top shelf - that should solve it.

Don't worry my son, that's just the scotch - your's is in the rum section, underneath.

Nice new avatar by the way
ymca.gif

Yeah, liked that avatar, and CTD do you have any Akevitt by any chance? If you do, i'll join up to!

By the way, Longranger, were you in Gander a few days ago?

No Akevitt - that sounds more Norsk than Scottish to me... ;)

BTW FatStar, I tried calling LadyStar for her birthday, but no answer. Did you kidnap her and the MiniStars to the Rock?

No by'...she was a busy lady, hockey, work, soccer, dance, hockey, work, soccer, dance and not to mention hockey...... :wacko:

She got your message BTW and is tingling over the thought of how you ended the message!!
sleep.gif

Winnie...yepper, I was in Gander Gander can I lander'. Was parked at Shell. Didn't do much, long days. Did have a Thanksgiving dinner at one of the 215 drivers house, Terry Oake. What a scoff. I was going to do Ches's in town but RDM stood me up. :angry: Gander's Ches's did just fine.

Stood you up, ya right, ya lose my phone number or what? :blink:

Actually DQ spotted ya on our drive to the West coast (no, not BC for you non Rockers) ya flew right over us somewhere between Goobies and Clarenville. I never even got a glance of ya, was in the back of the minivan watching Barney with the girls. :up:

And BTW CTD...........did not see any REV in that cabinet either :shock: now that is a man's drink :up: :wacko:

RDM said:
And BTW CTD...........did not see any REV in that cabinet either :shock: now that is a
ymca.gif
drink :up: :wacko:
Fixed it for ya... B)

Mr Wash, Sir, j'ai acheté une, mais je l'ai envoyée à mon papa. Je cherche une autre pour moi, mais le Buisson noir n'est pas disponible ici. Est-ce-que tu va parteger le secret avec les autres?

:eek: French on this post? I would imagine Vert-Ref is fuming. :jerry: The "bbrrbb" sounds way cool. If it Floats, Flys, or F~cks I'am in. :prop:

Yeah - he's great. But he has been known to go on a bit, ever since the first nite I met him at some Sorrie individuals place.

RA RA RA - You are the man!

Yes CTD that would be Norsk on the akevitt (Aquavite) for those who have not yet been learned the ways of the vikings!

But still in on the bbrrbb association, can we have long distance memberships as well, seeming I'll be going to Norway in the next moon?
:up:

Winnie, are you leaving our fair shores for good? Has Gander worn you to a nub of your former self and you head for home like our ancestors from L'Anse-Aux-Meadows? Say it ain't so!

Gannet:
We'll see, not totally numb yet, still some screech to consume! But We'll see what the Land o' the Vikings got to bring. No flying there, I'll be back again with John Denver and Anne Murray on the speakers :D

Back