Benghazi Threads-Merged

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
The beauty of 'these' hearings...is that the REPUGS will over-politicize them, Driving the MAJORITY of Americans....Further away from the Terminally Ill party that they truly are ! !

Just ANOTHER Reason why they're affectionately called....The GIFT that keeps-on-GIVING ! !

Plz. don't Ever change a thing REPUGS.

Frustration can be a debilitating thing,...and believe me, there NOTHING Worse that GOP Frustration !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
White House struggles to respond to new Benghazi

revelations

Krauthammer On Benghazi: "Where Was The Commander In Chief In All Of This?"

Report: CBS News Bosses Irked by Correspondent's Thorough Benghazi Reporting

Reactions: 1 person
White House struggles to respond to new Benghazi

revelations

Krauthammer On Benghazi: "Where Was The Commander In Chief In All Of This?"

Report: CBS News Bosses Irked by Correspondent's Thorough Benghazi Reporting

" KRAUTHHAMMER " = FUX NEWS = Limbaugh = Hannity = Karl Rove = (Very affeminate) DICK Morris = Palin = Heritage Foundation = Huckelberry = Washington Times = etc/etc/etc !

Jesus dell. QUIT making a G D ..FOOL out of yourself.
I Know you're much smarter than THAT !

The REPUGS are...DYING, and very close to D E A D, for ONE reason only.
That being that they are - Out-of-touch- With the Issues that a MAJORITY of 'Todays' Voters find paramount. PLAIN and SIMPLE !

LOOK.
Even I may be dis-interested with what some of the issues that 'TODAYS'....MAJORITY care about, but times CHANGE, and it becomes..... It IS what it IS.
Any Party who C A N 'T...or W O N T change with the times is destined for Obscurity, and That my ol' friend....it whats happening (to your boys) Right Before Your EYES.
Even I say that (sadly) there is not a viable 3rd party here in the 'good ol' USA.

Reactions: 2 people
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/05/09/1987061/issa-hearing-benghazi/

Committee had access and knowledge all the time, it has to be exposed to the American people to see how corrupt this administration is.

Were not really concerned with corruption and lying to the American people, during an election period, by a Demorat admistration !

I know................Benghazi is BUSH'S fault !

"I did not have relations with that woman..."

"That depends on what the meaning of 'is' is."

Oh, wait. Wrong Clinton cover-up.

"I reiterate my taking responsibility. With specific security requests, they didn't come to me; I had no knowledge of them."

"What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again."

Right now, the best way I can think of to prevent it from ever happening again is to make sure Hillary is never again in a position where life-death decisions are part of the job description...

Reactions: 2 people
Shouldn't we be looking at the one person who has the utmost authority to direct troops into harms way and find out why he was missing for the hours that this event was unfolding?

And wouldn't he be derelict in his duty?

CTA- Only the begining..........

Shouldn't we be looking at the one person who has the utmost authority to direct troops into harms way and find out why he was missing for the hours that this event was unfolding?

And wouldn't he be derelict in his duty?

How would that be different from anything else he's done in the past 4+ years?

Latest posts