Benghazi Threads-Merged

The video you posted talks of a mosque where about 4,000 muslims go each day to worship and "pray for peace".  It also shows a few extremists out front trying to convert the masses. 

I still do not see an substantiation of the "most" that you refer to.  This video you posted seems to be in direct contradiction to your statement.

Reactions: 2 people
The video you posted talks of a mosque where about 4,000 muslims go each day to worship and "pray for peace".  It also shows a few extremists out front trying to convert the masses. 

I still do not see an substantiation of the "most" that you refer to.  This video you posted seems to be in direct contradiction to your statement.
The MOST refers to Worldwide figures. Our population isn't a Muslim majority. But keep watching and the MOST will be at your front door.

Dog Wonder said:
How come the Just Ain't Right has changed the topic from Benghazi?
don't fret that will come back up plenty when Ol Hill as Bear puts decides to come out of hiding

I just think it's nice to see a country in the ME actually doing something instead of waiting
for the US to step in and screw things up.

There have been 7 or 8 Congressional investigations. Is the GOP going to keep wasting money till they get a result they like? Why not just make a pronouncement of guilt and just skip the formality of an investigation. It would save time and tax payer money.

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
I just think it's nice to see a country in the ME actually doing something instead of waiting

There have been 7 or 8 Congressional investigations. Is the GOP going to keep wasting money till they get a result they like? Why not just make a pronouncement of guilt and just skip the formality of an investigation. It would save time and tax payer money.

You and others keep harping on that fact as you all look the other way to the fact that the committee has been stonewalled from day one in almost every request for info from various gov't dept's.

So you are saying since those being investigated aren't letting the investigation proceed that we should end it?

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
K....I hearby declare Clinton guilty of treason and dereliction of duty.....lock her up!

Throw BaRack in there for more of the same!

Any one else you want to toss in or are you only interested in holding the left accountable? I'm not disagreeing that Clinton and Obama are guilty but they are most certainly not alone.

Ms Tree said:
Any one else you want to toss in or are you only interested in holding the left accountable? I'm not disagreeing that Clinton and Obama are guilty but they are most certainly not alone.

600 Nazi's were found guilty at Nuremberg using essentially the same logic in their defense. Didn't work then shouldn't work now.

I have more respect for King Abdullah II of Jordan at this point than Obama. He's got the stones to take on the threat posed by Islamic radicals. He's rocking the Casbah.

The king called up his jet fighters
He said "you better earn your pay
Drop your bombs between the minarets
Down the Casbah way"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1Ca8izXto&sns=em

I thought conservatives did not like Obama because he was acting like a king and now you say you think a monarch is better than our constitutionally elected official just because he is launching an offensive that you agree with.

Priceless.

Reactions: 3 people
Ms Tree said:
I thought conservatives did not like Obama because he was acting like a king and now you say you think a monarch is better than our constitutionally elected official just because he is launching an offensive that you agree with.

Priceless.
It's not just conservatives, it's the majority of the country taking note of his failures of leadership as reflected in the polls.

The Jordanian monarchy is more stable than most of the countries in the Arab world. Israel is an ally yet King Barack throws a fit because Netanyahu was invited to speak to Congress by the Majority leader? He needs to remember who his friends are in that part of the world.

Priceless.
What's priceless is how you can TRY to twist things to suit you. Abdullah has balls to go after those who kill his citizens because just ONE life matters.

Yet how many beheadings and killings of Americans does it take before Obama-Osama will deal with the reality that ISIS is a threat to ALL Americans?

Reactions: 4 people

Latest posts