Benghazi Threads-Merged

signals said:
What's priceless is how you can TRY to twist things to suit you. Abdullah has balls to go after those who kill his citizens because just ONE life matters.Yet how many beheadings and killings of Americans does it take before Obama-Osama will deal with the reality that ISIS is a threat to ALL Americans?
Agreed

Reactions: 4 people
CactusPilot1 said:
It's not just conservatives, it's the majority of the country taking note of his failures of leadership as reflected in the polls.

The Jordanian monarchy is more stable than most of the countries in the Arab world. Israel is an ally yet King Barack throws a fit because Netanyahu was invited to speak to Congress by the Majority leader? He needs to remember who his friends are in that part of the world.
Did you even bother to read why there is an issue with Netanyahu 's visit?

Not talking about the poll numbers but the fact that you seem to admire the governing of a king (quazi dictator) over an elected official.  Nice job.

Ms Tree said:
Did you even bother to read why there is an issue with Netanyahu 's visit?

Not talking about the poll numbers but the fact that you seem to admire the governing of a king (quazi dictator) over an elected official.  Nice job.
Tree, you'd argue with a pine cone if you could.

Of course I uderstand that BO wants to make a deal with Iran and is using the lame excuse of the Israeli elections to object to Netanyahu's speech. Israel has objections to such a deal. Israel's proximity to Iran, his objections should be heard.

It's politics, pure and simple.

Reactions: 4 people
CactusPilot1 said:
Tree, you'd argue with a pine cone if you could.

Of course I uderstand that BO wants to make a deal with Iran and is using the lame excuse of the Israeli elections to object to Netanyahu's speech. Israel has objections to such a deal. Israel's proximity to Iran, his objections should be heard.

It's politics, pure and simple.
Yes it is politics.  It is a breach of protocal for a US head of styate to meet with an head of state who is involved in a re-election.  Bohner did this to grand stand.  Even Wallace and Smith from FOX think it's a bone head idea. 

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
Yes it is politics.  It is a breach of protocal for a US head of styate to meet with an head of state who is involved in a re-election.  Bohner did this to grand stand.  Even Wallace and Smith from FOX think it's a bone head idea. 

Its a breach of Obama's oath of office to do most things he has already, so whats your point?

Suddenly this bothers you?

The black caucus members boycotting are waking up the Jewish vote........finally.

delldude said:

Its a breach of Obama's oath of office to do most things he has already, so whats your point?

Suddenly this bothers you?

The black caucus members boycotting are waking up the Jewish vote........finally.
that jewish vote is no doubt thrilled about his clueless comments and the people killed in the kosher place in France being at the wrong place at the wrong. as opposed to being jewish having anything to do with it.

cltrat said:
that jewish vote is no doubt thrilled about his clueless comments and the people killed in the kosher place in France being at the wrong place at the wrong. as opposed to being jewish having anything to do with it.
What Obama said was

a bunch of violent, vicious zealots who behead people or randomly shoot a bunch of folks in a deli in Paris.
He did not say they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.  I'm a jew by birth.  Not sure what is wring or incorrect about what he said.  The people killed at the deli were killed because they happened to be there.  They were not targetted like Hebedo was.  Not sure what is wrong with his statement. 

CactusPilot1 said:
It's not just conservatives, it's the majority of the country taking note of his failures of leadership as reflected in the polls.

The Jordanian monarchy is more stable than most of the countries in the Arab world. Israel is an ally yet King Barack throws a fit because Netanyahu was invited to speak to Congress by the Majority leader? He needs to remember who his friends are in that part of the world.
I am a bit curious.  Do you envision us being welcomed as liberators again?  After all, given our previous success in the ME over the past several decades I can see where our success would go to our heads. 

Ms Tree said:
I am a bit curious.  Do you envision us being welcomed as liberators again?  After all, given our previous success in the ME over the past several decades I can see where our success would go to our heads. 
I am curious. You say you're Jewish by birth. What are your feelings about how the left has been turning against the one true ally we have in the Middle East, Israel? What do you feel about obama sending his election team to Israel to influence a foreign election?

Ms Tree said:
What Obama said was
He did not say they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.  I'm a jew by birth.  Not sure what is wring or incorrect about what he said.  The people killed at the deli were killed because they happened to be there.  They were not targetted like Hebedo was.  Not sure what is wrong with his statement. 

He isn't labeling it as Jews killed the same as the people of ISIS are a bunch bad people, not Islamic Terrorists.