Benghazi Threads-Merged

So what they are trying to tell us is the reason they've been beheading, and burning, people all along, is they've been pissed all these years because they can't find a job!!? --------- HA!----Ha,ha,ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha!!!!!!! 

Black Magic said:
To agree with that mindset is the same thing as saying you don't know right from wrong or good from bad. In no way shape or form can you justify killing someone especially innocent people because you are unhappy with your economic conditions.
Who said anything about justifying behavior?

MCI transplant said:
So what they are trying to tell us is the reason they've been beheading, and burning, people all along, is they've been pissed all these years because they can't find a job!!? --------- HA!----Ha,ha,ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha!!!!!!!
Pretty sure no one said that.

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
I guess she is right. It is a bit to nuanced for simple minds.
that pretty much sums up liberalism in a nutshell, we're smarter than you and we know what's best for you

Ms Tree said:
What she is that the economic factors are part of it.  We need to fight against poverty because hope is an answer to terror.  We have to show people that might move in the direction of terroism there is a better way. 

Look here in the US.  Economics plays a huge factor.  Where do gangs exist?  Are they in Beverly Hills, the Hamptons and Manhatan or are they in East LA and other economicly bleak areas?  As she said, economics is one facet of it.  And We can't kill our way to victory, and no armed force anywhere -- no matter how good -- can deliver these keys alone.

cltrat said:
you're as out of touch as she is, I guess it's a liberal thing.

How many millions in aid have been spent over there all over the ME? Yet a hellava lot of them hate us just as much as ever and we're the Great Satan to them

Nothing is changing that like dell said it's ideology and it's not going away maybe you liberals can get that through your thick skull.

I'd rather make them terrified of us myself, they need to understand that if them mess with us that we will kick their ass all over the place.

Adm Mullen 

GW Bush

Collin Powell

What it seems to mean is that you disagree with an Admiral, a general and the former POTUS.  It's not just a liberal thing, its a conservative thing as well.  But hey, if all of you think you know better, knock your self out.

Ms Tree said:

Adm Mullen 

GW Bush

Collin Powell

What it seems to mean is that you disagree with an Admiral, a general and the former POTUS.  It's not just a liberal thing, its a conservative thing as well.  But hey, if all of you think you know better, knock your self out.

But you didn't stop to think those three you list are in fact liberals.

After 6000 hearings later,...................".BENGHAZI PASTA...Still doesn't STICK to the Wall "  !!

Howdy Doody GOWDY............looks More like DILLY DALLY !

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
After 6000 hearings later,...................".BENGHAZI PASTA...Still doesn't STICK to the Wall "  !!

The investigation is over?

There have been 7 investigations, 5 of which were conducted by the republicans themselves.  They are going to keep going till they get the answer they want.  They also get the added benefit of distracting the voters of the fact that they have not accomplished anything they promised to do when they got control of Congress last year.

It politics.  Both parties do it.  Not sure why we expect different.  I go around work asking co-workers general current events and general civics questions (how many justices on the SCOTUS, how many Reps and Sen, who is Putin?  Where is Syria ...) and over 90% of them do not have a clue.  AGes range from 18-50's. Until people become educated and take an interest in their country nothing is going to change.  Politicians will do as they please to serve their own self interest.  We have the best government money can buy.  Citizen United help entrench it even further.

delldude said:

The investigation is over?

My old and dear cyber friend, there is an old saying, that .....when you find yourself in a deep hole with a shovel,...QUIT DIGGING !
Meaning that,..................'HILL is UNSHAKEABLE.  And as I predicted, the REPLUGS on this panel aren't having  'HILL testifying before them,  .....out of FRUSTRATION, ' HILL has then TESTIFYING before  HER   !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Howdy Doody GOWDY looks like a ...lost little BOY. The REAL BIG DOG on the panel is ELIJAH CUMMINGS.   Between  EC and 'HILL, it looks like an unbeatable 'Tag team Match' against those  friggin IDIOT...Replugs.   And with Joe B. out of the race, this CLOWN Show will drive 'HILL's numbers up even HIGHER.

I shouldn't ever have to remind you dell,..............NEVER Bring a Knife...to a GUN FIGHT  !!

' HILL / 16'

Hilldabeast got decimated and all her and Obama's lies were finally exposed.

And now Gowdy is gonna release all the transcripts. Including all the other witness's that were prevented from speaking out before.

It's gonna get even more ugly for Hildabeast.

townpete said:

And now Gowdy is gonna release all the transcripts. Including all the other witness's that were prevented from speaking out before.

AND THIS POST ABOVE,..................Will, once and for ALL,....................Show Just how ......... " KNOW NOTHING "........our BOY'  town (pump) pete IS !!!!

Let there be   NO  Misunderstanding  !

townpete said:

I agree. She isn't out of the woods by any means whatsoever. There will be more questions than answers than before once testimony has been released.

My old and dear cyber friend, there is an old saying, that .....when you find yourself in a deep hole with a shovel,...QUIT DIGGING !

I shouldn't ever have to remind you dell,..............NEVER Bring a Knife...to a GUN FIGHT  !!

' HILL / 16'

I bet you can't tell me what the best punch is.....

Just think of all the excellent campaign ads to come out of this that will further tarnish Hillary's lovely reputation.

Trump and Carson popularity reflect an America tired of the in the loop crowd.
This is going to be an interesting election by any means.

This investigation like the previous 7 have not changed anyone's opinion.  Pete, Dell, South et-al were never going to vote for Clinton or any other dem.  The dems are not going to vote for a republican.  The moderates will look at who is less bad and pull the lever.  

Out of the current crop of republicans I do not see any of them I would rather have in office over Clinton.  And I really do not want her in office.  The way it is shaping up, I like many others will be voting against someone rather than for someone.

Latest posts