Benghazi Threads-Merged

After  " 3000 " troops Killed, ....Thousands wounded, and GOD only knows how many will be scared for LIFE,....I wonder if (going in under False Pretenses),  invading  IRAQ will Ever be forgotten  ??

What do you think, TownPUMP ?

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
After  " 3000 " troops Killed, ....Thousands wounded, and GOD only knows how many will be scared for LIFE,....I wonder if (going in under False Pretenses),  invading  IRAQ will Ever be forgotten  ??

What do you think, TownPUMP ?
I think you're a blithering idiot.

That's what I think.

lol

Reactions: 4 people
Uh oh spaghettiO's

An attack ad centered on Benghazi...moves Millennial [voters]. And Millennials move despite the fact that they don’t care about terrorism nearly as much as their elders. Regardless of Hillary’s performance in the hearings, she hasn’t left Benghazi behind her. It makes you wonder what else could be even more damaging. Hillary is fragile with voters who should be her solid base — Millennials — on issues that should be her greatest strength — foreign affairs and her leadership as Secretary of State. We conducted a randomized-controlled trial with over 1,000 respondents aged 18 to 34 — the age group known as Millennials. We randomly assigned respondents to view either an ad attacking Hillary Clinton on the Benghazi tragedy — the treatment group — or a non-political commercial — the placebo-control group. We compared the vote outcome in the treatment group to the control group using statistical analyses to determine the impact from the ads. The sample was recruited from Amazon’s Mechanical Turk — an online marketplace for work — and the results were weighted to match the distribution of five-point partisanship in the Pew Research Center’s report, Millennials in Adulthood.

23849409429_74db05b5e2.jpg

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/01/07/study-benghazithemed-attack-ad-hurts-hillary-among-young-voters-n2100690?utm_content=buffer5de43&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Reactions: 1 person

Rep.Trey Gowdy, chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, said Wednesday that a number of witnesses had confirmed a stand-down order was given to military assets in proximity to Benghazi the night of the 2012 terror attack, while others said no one issued such an order.  " The best I can do is tell you what the witnesses say, and then you can decide who you think is more credible," Gowdy said during an interview with Boston Herald Radio.     http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gowdy-witnesses-have-confirmed-stand-down-order-on-night-of-benghazi/article/2580417?custom_click=rss

Sweet

The evidence is overwhelming that the United States had several rescue teams ready to go during the 2012 Benghazi attacks, but someone — possibly the president himself — prevented them from acting. So said Emmy Award-winning journalist Sharyl Attkisson to talk show host Steve Malzberg in an interview on Wednesday.
This week on her show, “Full Measure,” Attkisson looked into the aborted rescue mission in an in-depth two-part report, “Rescue Interrupted,” which you can watch here and here. She spoke with a Green Beret commander who told her that there were actually Special Forces on their way to Benghazi who were turned back.

http://bwcentral.org/2016/01/report-u-s-rescue-team-was-on-its-way-to-benghazi-but-was-turned-back/

delldude said:
dude you must have not gotten the memo.
those people who were there ,those family members contacted they are all liars
just ask our liberals friends they'll tell you

Why should we take someone's word, who actually was there vs. Hitlery's word?
We all know she never lies!

So, wondering what Kev, Quag, 700 and the rest of the gang thought of 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.....I'm sure they've all seen it!

When Southwind goes to see Michael Moore's movie about Flint, I will go see the new star wars movie.

That is how often I go to a movie.

I use Amazon Prime and watch publicly available stuff.

To learn about what happened in Benghazi, you will not find in a movie or from an airline forum. Of course we have some here who think somoene has the winning Hillary downfall ticket that nobody else knows about.

Glenn Quagmire said:
When Southwind goes to see Michael Moore's movie about Flint, I will go see the new star wars movie.

That is how often I go to a movie.

I use Amazon Prime and watch publicly available stuff.

To learn about what happened in Benghazi, you will not find in a movie or from an airline forum. Of course we have some here who think somoene has the winning Hillary downfall ticket that nobody else knows about.

Looks like Michael Bay is doing a very good job at revealing the truth.

The whole Benghazi cover up was Obama messing his drawers coming up on re-election with the public knowledge that his hyperbole on killing OBL, Al Qeida is contained, etc was slapped hard in the face with an attack by terrorists on the anniversary of 911. All due to his big fat mouth.

A video....lol

Reactions: 1 person