Bernie......

53531819_317790009094886_7281040692908916736_n.jpg

The difference is that Trump has done more for his Country, in the last two years, than he ever could had he survived in Vietnam!........ Which is hell've a lot more than you can say for Bernie!!!

The difference is that Trump has done more for his Country, in the last two years, than he ever could had he survived in Vietnam!........ Which is hell've a lot more than you can say for Bernie!!!
I agree, Bernie is a lump of coal, but, to say he is a draft dodger "Just like Pres bone spurs" is laughably hypocritical. No?
Oh, please list the accolades of Trumps achievements?
His tax cut cost me an extra $2,500 for 2018.

Hey Trumps no angle! But he wasn't elected to be one either. But since we are on the subject of draft dodgers, the list wouldn't be complet without old Bill Clinton, now would it?

I agree, Bernie is a lump of coal, but, to say he is a draft dodger "Just like Pres bone spurs" is laughably hypocritical. No?
Oh, please list the accolades of Trumps achievements?
His tax cut cost me an extra $2,500 for 2018.

Tax cut cost you?

Explain that one. Or are you’re on of those dim bulbs who think they made less because their refund was less then last year.

It's the tax code you idiot.

An idiot is someone who doesn't realize they take home more money (via tax cut) and then complain the size of a refund. :confused:

If you like higher taxes then we all what team you're on.

Ddk-vSMVwAAeSMz.jpg

It's the tax code you idiot.

Now who's the idiot?

And experts say too many people didn't change their withholding -- the amount of tax deducted from each paycheck -- to compensate for the changes. The NerdWallet survey found just 17 percent of taxpayers did so after the new law went into effect.

"They didn't heed the warnings from the IRS about checking their withholding," said Cindy Hockenberry, director of tax research and government relations.

Being lazy and uninformed as usual eh xNUTLESS? :p:D:eek::D:p:eek::D

Now who's the idiot?

And experts say too many people didn't change their withholding -- the amount of tax deducted from each paycheck -- to compensate for the changes. The NerdWallet survey found just 17 percent of taxpayers did so after the new law went into effect.

"They didn't heed the warnings from the IRS about checking their withholding," said Cindy Hockenberry, director of tax research and government relations.

Being lazy and uninformed as usual eh xNUTLESS? :p:D:eek::D:p:eek::D
I posted this last year.
Yes, I paid more.
EstTax2018.jpg

You are an idiot.
idkIdiot.gif

Latest posts