Biden Family Values

Joe-and-blow.png
Russian Tool..... Go get some more news off freaken twitter or FB,,, Interesting the fbi looking into another russian hit for the benefit of you know who, the "Orange Messiah" courtesy of Rudy boy whose own daughter doubts his credibility... go riddle me that one "tard".....

Russian Tool..... Go get some more news off freaken twitter or FB,,, Interesting the fbi looking into another russian hit for the benefit of you know who, the "Orange Messiah" courtesy of Rudy boy whose own daughter doubts his credibility... go riddle me that one "tard".....

AH, FINALLY !

I knew ' GOOULIANI ' would FINALLY emerge out from Under the 'Steaming-Pile' of DOG DIARRHEA !!

Disc proven legit.

Yep.

The language being used so far is interesting. Nobody on the Biden campaign is saying the emails are fraudulent.

They claim no wrong-doing, and that there's nothing on the official calender.

They call it a smear campaign.

But aside from Biden cheerleaders, nobody has claimed the emails aren't authentic.

Fox and the Post are the only two outlets reporting on this for obvious reasons -- the mainstream media wants it buried.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-email-source-verifies

If it's so important for Biden to ensure his family has no conflicts of interest once he's elected, maybe someone should ask why it wasn't a problem to have those conflicts of interest when he was elected Vice President....

This is turning out to a bigger pay to play scandal than anyone's ever seen before... Bigger than the now-shuttered Clinton Foundation.

The administration's projects Medicare spending that is $846 billion less than what the government would have spent if everything stayed on the same path it's on today.

Whether that's a cut is a more difficult question. While Democrats criticize Trump for cutting Medicare, President Barack Obama regularly offered his own version of steps to rein in the growth of Medicare. In his last budget, Obama proposed trimming spending by about $420 billion over 10 years. (Republicans accused Obama and Democrats of cutting Medicare many times, a claim we never rated better than Half True.)

The reality is, spending rises every year in Trump's budget, except for the last one in 2029 (which is mainly a fluke of timing related to when Medicare pays its bills).

Biden’s False Attacks on Trump’s Social Security ‘Plan’

A Biden campaign TV ad falsely claims that a government analysis of President Donald Trump’s “planned cuts to Social Security” shows that “if Trump gets his way, Social Security benefits will run out in just three years from now.”

To complicate things more, that $846 billion isn't what it appears to be. Two hefty pieces of Medicare — extra payments to hospitals that serve a lot of uninsured patients and funds for teaching hospitals — were moved out of Medicare and into the regular general fund budget. There were cuts, but not nearly as much as the Medicare line items would suggest.

Adding those dollars back reduces the total reduction to $595 billion for Medicare.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1347/make-no-cuts-medicare/

SpryLimpingKarakul-size_restricted.gif

https://www.healthgrades.com/optometry-directory/mo-missouri/kansas-city

While most of your response deals with Medicare, I'm not that worried about it since I am currently on social security, but not Medicare, so I am used to paying a much higher premium for health insurance., But Politifact only said this -

but then they said nothing more. Trump has looked into the camera SEVERAL times and said that he would make the payroll tax cut (to zero) permanent. I notice that politifact didn't say anything about that, other than Biden stated what will happen. Otherwise, they would have told us where the funding for social security would come from. Because up until now, it's come from the payroll tax. And I know you guys like to call it Ponzi scheme..and maybe it is. But when the source of other peoples money dries up....how will they pay future recipents...much less CURRENT recipients? Do they just add a line to the "budget" for Social Security Payments? Will the cut be made permanent? Doubtful, but his supporters hear "tax cut" and they don't take into account where THIS tax cut is coming from. And again....Politifact said nothing about it. So if Trump is going to run on a lie, then Biden making a claim about the results of that lie is not lying.

Also, he touts one of the 'benefits' of voting for him - If Biden is elected, he will overturn the second amendment. I guess someone needs to remind him how the constitution works. But his supporters hear it and somehow believe that one man has the power to change the constitution..

Trumpists think this is an October surprise, after four years of Trump nothing surprises anyone. It is all White Noise.

Spout your source tool, how about I go make you a legit disc? Tards believe anything except when its info that disparages their "Dear Leader".
Show me a denunciation of what has been released so far.... there hasn't been any that I ve seen.

Hunter's lawyers made an attempt to get the laptop back once they realized the liability it represented.

If its a fake, why would they try to reclIm it?

While most of your response deals with Medicare, I'm not that worried about it since I am currently on social security, but not Medicare, so I am used to paying a much higher premium for health insurance., But Politifact only said this -

but then they said nothing more. Trump has looked into the camera SEVERAL times and said that he would make the payroll tax cut (to zero) permanent. I notice that politifact didn't say anything about that, other than Biden stated what will happen. Otherwise, they would have told us where the funding for social security would come from. Because up until now, it's come from the payroll tax. And I know you guys like to call it Ponzi scheme..and maybe it is. But when the source of other peoples money dries up....how will they pay future recipents...much less CURRENT recipients? Do they just add a line to the "budget" for Social Security Payments? Will the cut be made permanent? Doubtful, but his supporters hear "tax cut" and they don't take into account where THIS tax cut is coming from. And again....Politifact said nothing about it. So if Trump is going to run on a lie, then Biden making a claim about the results of that lie is not lying.

Also, he touts one of the 'benefits' of voting for him - If Biden is elected, he will overturn the second amendment. I guess someone needs to remind him how the constitution works. But his supporters hear it and somehow believe that one man has the power to change the constitution..
Payroll tax holiday is what He called it...He said it would be up to Congress to make it permanent. You do know Obama did the same thing for the same reason, don't you.

Payroll tax holiday is what He called it...He said it would be up to Congress to make it permanent. You do know Obama did the same thing for the same reason, don't you.

Yep... I sure do. And until the end of this year it's a "tax holiday". But I know we aren't supposed to listen to him, but what did he mean by this

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/08/...ill-be-terminating-the-payroll-tax-trump.html

And lots of conservative economists will be happy to hear about that extra money, but he doesn't mention what they would have to give up in return. Notice that he is looking at people. It's unusual that he's annoucing this just a few months before an election. So how many yahoos, many of whom have no savings and would be planning on Social Security in their golden years, will hear "eliminate tax" and jump for joy. And either he is lying because he knows there is no way that will happen, or he really doesn't know what the payroll tax funds.

Also note that in this clip of him moving his lips and talking about eliminating the payroll tax "when we win", he doesn't say a word about Congress.

ahhh, the pendulum is rapidly swingin’ to the left and the right is in full panic because the left has a long memory.

Trump will lose. Trump’s loans will come due, he will spend what is left of his fortune trying to stay out of jail, Mary Trump will win her case and be awarded the 100mil she is owed, the IRS will get their 100 mil. The kids will have to liquidate trying to stay out of jail themselves and to pay off daddies loan. Finally, we will hear Trump cant go to trial or jail because he is mentally unfit. Ta-Da!

Bone spurs all over again.
Dunno....Joebama in the last couple days crying about how the race has tightened up from his 'double digit lead'.....
Then you have Pelosi freaking out over holding up monies for your job and starving Americans, in a Wolf Blitzer segment......the same money package Trump is willing to sign with direct action to help all Americans, without strings attached, which is the way it should be.

Last edited:
Yep... I sure do. And until the end of this year it's a "tax holiday". But I know we aren't supposed to listen to him, but what did he mean by this

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/08/...ill-be-terminating-the-payroll-tax-trump.html

And lots of conservative economists will be happy to hear about that extra money, but he doesn't mention what they would have to give up in return. Notice that he is looking at people. It's unusual that he's annoucing this just a few months before an election. So how many yahoos, many of whom have no savings and would be planning on Social Security in their golden years, will hear "eliminate tax" and jump for joy. And either he is lying because he knows there is no way that will happen, or he really doesn't know what the payroll tax funds.

Also note that in this clip of him moving his lips and talking about eliminating the payroll tax "when we win", he doesn't say a word about Congress.
LOL...He's already on record saying it's up to congress....not Him.