Biden Family Values

That's the best you've got?

Nobody on the campaign has said the emails aren't authentic.

My guess is the Metadata plus the worst details get released on Mon or Tue so that its out there for a few news cycles before the Debate. And you know its coming up in the debate.

That's the best you've got?

Nobody on the campaign has said the emails aren't authentic.

My guess is the Metadata plus the worst details get released on Mon or Tue so that its out there for a few news cycles before the Debate. And you know its coming up in the debate.
My guess is there will be no debate. Biden has too much to lose and will come with some reason to cancel.

LOL...He's already on record saying it's up to congress....not Him.

That's not what he said in that clip. He didn't mention Congress....he has said he would eliminate a tax. Cletus was relaxing in his trailer and hears it....and wow...$5,000 a year more sounds great. Never mentioned Congress. But he will when he can't get his termination plan passed. And he'll blame Democrats in Congress. And supporters will believe that. What he is doing is lying. Straight to the people.

My guess is there will be no debate. Biden has too much to lose and will come with some reason to cancel.
Neither candidate has anything to lose. I can't think of ANYONE who decided who they were going to vote for based an a debate performance since Kennedy/Nixon. And that is ESPECIALLY true in the age of social media. Facebook is a bigger influencer than a debate.

Neither candidate has anything to lose. I can't think of ANYONE who decided who they were going to vote for based an a debate performance since Kennedy/Nixon. And that is ESPECIALLY true in the age of social media. Facebook is a bigger influencer than a debate.
Good point, but just have a feeling it won't happen.

Nobody on the campaign needs to, The authenticity has already been shot down.

The business partner of Hunter Biden who flipped on the Biden family from prison provided access to 26,000 emails, Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer said in a Saturday morning radio appearance.

In the meantime, however, Cooney—who is serving his sentence in federal prison—reached out to Schweizer via conservative journalist Matthew Tyrmand and provided written authorization to access his Gmail account. He provided the password and username, and written authorization to publish emails because Schweizer says he believes he was the “fall guy” for the Biden family’s corruption and that he believes the public needs to know what really happened in Hunter Biden’s universe. The first article on these emails was published Friday afternoon, and detailed how Hunter Biden and his partners secured meetings with senior White House officials in November 2011 for Chinese Communist elites—including, as the Chinese elites who were present revealed, a secret meeting with then-Vice President Joe Biden himself. The Biden campaign has not responded to requests for comment about this from Breitbart News.
Schweizer said this first round of emails published late last week—only a handful of the 26,000 obtained—is just the beginning. There are more, he said, including ones that further illustrate the relationship between Hunter Biden and the ex-wife of the former Moscow mayor Yelene Baturina—a payment from her to Hunter Biden was a major revelation in a recent U.S. Senate report on the Biden family corruption—as well as a clearer, more vivid description of just how the Bidens worked to develop a system to use Joe Biden’s position in government to enrich themselves.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ipped-business-partner-provided-26000-emails/

Biden is off the campaign trail until after the debate. If there isn't a debate, that will be unprecedented this close in.

Biden is off the campaign trail until after the debate. If there isn't a debate, that will be unprecedented this close in.
TEll me....how many undecided people do you know who would be swayed by a debate? I can't think of any either. In the age of social media, debates are passe

TEll me....how many undecided people do you know who would be swayed by a debate? I can't think of any either. In the age of social media, debates are passe
I don't know about that. The poor showing by Hillary in the 2016 debates probably didn't help her campaign. Well at least she had the courage to show up.

I don't know about that. The poor showing by Hillary in the 2016 debates probably didn't help her campaign. Well at least she had the courage to show up.

Debates are supposed to be a discussion of the issues. Trump's inability to shut up has already made him look bad. But as far as convincing voters, debates don't to it anymore. Meme's on Facebook have more of an impact than any debate. The only people who are watching debates are the ones who already have made up their minds and just want to see something with their opponent screwing up.

Don't worry....Trump is going to win because the backwoods red state voters that elected him the first time will elect him a second time. Biden is polling ahead because most metropolitan areas are blue. Dallas and Harris counties in Texas come to mind, and Kansas City and St Louis in Missouri. But it's the rural folks whose vote matters in a presidential election. So what we may see is Trump as president and a Democratic majority in both houses. That's why they want to shove thru Barret so quickly. Because we will have the Democratic version of Mitch McConnell in the Senate.

That's not what he said in that clip. He didn't mention Congress....he has said he would eliminate a tax. Cletus was relaxing in his trailer and hears it....and wow...$5,000 a year more sounds great. Never mentioned Congress. But he will when he can't get his termination plan passed. And he'll blame Democrats in Congress. And supporters will believe that. What he is doing is lying. Straight to the people.
Reality check, KC:

White House says no plan to end payroll tax permanently

By Laura Davison August 13, 2020, 4:53 p.m. EDT 4 Min Read
White House officials said the administration has no plans to do away with the payroll tax despite President Donald Trump saying he would seek a permanent repeal if he wins another term.

Even if Trump were to follow through, the idea of doing away with the tax is unlikely to get much support in Congress because it could drive up the deficit by trillions of dollars to plug a funding gap, or spell the end of some Social Security payments for millions of Americans.

Congress is the final arbiter on this and you should know it.

Latest posts