Bill Clinton's new personal secretary

wnbubbleboy

Veteran
Aug 21, 2002
By God Indiana
Kyla Ebbert was embarrassed last month when a jealous Southwest flight attendant from a San Diego flight told her to change her clothes so that her crotch would not be displayed. Since then she has been featured in Playboy and also was headlined with UK billionaire Sir Richard Brandon for his launch of his new route to Las Vegas.

Bill Clinton press relations have announced that Bill Clinton has hired Ms. Ebbert as his personal secretary. "She has all the qualifications needed" Bill Says, "The first I saw her qualifications, I knew she was right for the hand job." President Clinton realized his verbal error and tried to explain that she is different than Monica because on her personality profile test, Kyla Ebbert doesn't own a blue dress.

"Just think that 45 days ago I showed my crotch on a plane." Kyla said, "Now imagine I work for Bill."

Hillary Clinton was excited about Bill's new hire. "Now I can put full energy into my campaign for United Sates President." Hillary said, "Now she can do jobs that I have not want to do since Bill and I have been married."

:lol:

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i27370

Latest posts

Back