BLM Pins Before the 19th Anniversary of 9/11? Really?

re-pilot

Advanced
Aug 15, 2007
Anyone with half an education and the ability to do a little research knows that the race card is being played by way of the BLM movement in an effort to tear this country apart from the inside--by entities outside the US. The BLM movement is Marxist in agenda and is associated with the same types to people who inflicted harm on our airline, our nation, and the world 19 years ago this Friday. For you little social justice warriors, this Friday is 9/11--now formally Patriot Day. So, what does our airline do? We bend over and spread 'em asking them for another by allowing confused employees to wear BLM pins on our uniforms. I know the boss-man has been known to imbibe on occasion, but I thought even he would see how offensive those pins might be to our company and our nation. Straighten up and fly right. Forgive, but never forget!

Anyone with half an education and the ability to do a little research knows that the race card is being played by way of the BLM movement in an effort to tear this country apart from the inside--by entities outside the US. The BLM movement is Marxist in agenda and is associated with the same types to people who inflicted harm on our airline, our nation, and the world 19 years ago this Friday. For you little social justice warriors, this Friday is 9/11--now formally Patriot Day. So, what does our airline do? We bend over and spread 'em asking them for another by allowing confused employees to wear BLM pins on our uniforms. I know the boss-man has been known to imbibe on occasion, but I thought even he would see how offensive those pins might be to our company and our nation. Straighten up and fly right. Forgive, but never forget!
You ever consider changing the channel from Brietbart every now and then? Now,,, go put on your white hood and light a cross on fire in your black neighbors yard, troll...

Move it? Why? This is most certainly about American Airlines and the direction this company wants to go.

Breitbart? White hood? Boy oh boy if you knew who I was, you’d be eating those words, but of course you’d only realize that if you were raised well in an intact home with your biological mother and father—unlike what the BLM organization promotes in their own literature.

If you think BLM is some re-up from the sixties’ civil rights movement, you’re allowing yourself to be played like a fiddle.

American employees, please have a little more respect for those we lost to a very violent act against our freedom and way of life 19 years ago this week. Don’t be guilted into supporting an organization like BLM that has roots in that very same violence.

Will AA allow Blue Lives pins or anything to celebrate the first responders who died in the WTC collapse?

I’m embarrassed at how political the airlines have become. Remember when Michael Jordan allegedly said “Republicans buy sneakers, too” so many years ago? Seems that more and more airlines are OK alienating half the country.

From what I’ve read they are allowing others to make pins to wear.
I will say this the BLM organization is different than the movement for justice
The organization is a Marxist group they even proudly say this on there website and they are hijacking those who want to bring about changes that might mean something
I do think AA should steer away from what some consider a very radical group

Move it? Why? This is most certainly about American Airlines and the direction this company wants to go.

Breitbart? White hood? Boy oh boy if you knew who I was, you’d be eating those words, but of course you’d only realize that if you were raised well in an intact home with your biological mother and father—unlike what the BLM organization promotes in their own literature.

If you think BLM is some re-up from the sixties’ civil rights movement, you’re allowing yourself to be played like a fiddle.

American employees, please have a little more respect for those we lost to a very violent act against our freedom and way of life 19 years ago this week. Don’t be guilted into supporting an organization like BLM that has roots in that very same violence.
Of the 3 founders 2 are "Marxist trained" this does not implicate the entire organization as marxist.. but if you hate black people.. then go right ahead and keep making your gross generalizations especially if it makes you feel superior.. troll....

Watch this end to end and then ask yourselves about Black Lives Matter's mission statement, and whether or not it's an organization you'd want to be associated with. And make no mistake -- the organization is questionable. I suppose Marcellus Wiley hates black people, too?

This site's loaded with bigots like yourself, thankfully you're not an habitual poster. Trump's the one causing the problems, controversy and HATE.
I've never seen anything like him, and doubt there will be any race relations Improvement while he's in office imho

Funny how my simply not wanting BLM pins allowed on company uniforms due to that organization's Marxist and terrorist ties makes me a bigot. Now they want to also label me a Trump supporter. Did I say anything about Trump in my OP? In fact, in some circles, his complicity in the BLM organization and all this may be a valid point. For one to think the choice for the upcoming election is simply for a D or R is very myopic and naive.

My OP still stands. It's offensive to the memory of those lost 19 years ago this Friday for our company to allow BLM pins on our uniforms.