BLM Pins Before the 19th Anniversary of 9/11? Really?

Just think how nasty it's going to be here on this forum. The work place will be worse when people physically confront each other over this. In my opinion AA just created a hostile environment at the work place. It's tough enough being locked up in the cabin during a flight and now you have the potential of employees and passengers mixing it up over this. Someone didn't really think this one out to good. Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Funny how my simply not wanting BLM pins allowed on company uniforms due to that organization's Marxist and terrorist ties makes me a bigot. Now they want to also label me a Trump supporter. Did I say anything about Trump in my OP? In fact, in some circles, his complicity in the BLM organization and all this may be a valid point. For one to think the choice for the upcoming election is simply for a D or R is very myopic and naive.

My OP still stands. It's offensive to the memory of those lost 19 years ago this Friday for our company to allow BLM pins on our uniforms.

Did you speak up when folks wore thier maga hats to work? Probably not.. your silence speaks volumes..to me, your still a bigot. To paint the entire grass roots movement with one broad brush is wrong and narrow minded.

NO ONE should be allowed to wear ANY political propoganda at the job site. Union and company pins, that's it.
Anything else makes a hostile work place.

Hows construction going on that big cross your gonna light on fire?

Did you speak up when folks wore thier maga hats to work? Probably not.. your silence speaks volumes..to me, your still a bigot. To paint the entire grass roots movement with one broad brush is wrong and narrow minded.

NO ONE should be allowed to wear ANY political propoganda at the job site. Union and company pins, that's it.

No one’s allowed or have I ever seen a Maga hat at work. In fact I live in Texas and I can’t remember seeing a Maga hat.

BLM...grassroots movement...BWAHHHAHAHAHA....that's rich. Follow the money. As the BLM terrorists are arrested, be sure to check their phones for payment apps and follow the money.

You ever consider changing the channel from Brietbart every now and then? Now,,, go put on your white hood and light a cross on fire in your black neighbors yard, troll...
Of the 3 founders 2 are "Marxist trained" this does not implicate the entire organization as marxist.. but if you hate black people.. then go right ahead and keep making your gross generalizations especially if it makes you feel superior.. troll....
Well.. theres your problem idiot racist.... you get your ideas, news and thoughts from freakin twitter..

Stupid...

The more you run your mouth the more obvious it is to everyone on this forum that you don't have a damn thing to say.

big·ot
/ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
"don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"

YOU are the bigot.

Do us all a favor (including yourself) and shut the hell up.

Bigot.

Just think how nasty it's going to be here on this forum. The work place will be worse when people physically confront each other over this. In my opinion AA just created a hostile environment at the work place. It's tough enough being locked up in the cabin during a flight and now you have the potential of employees and passengers mixing it up over this. Someone didn't really think this one out to good. Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it.
I doubt you are wrong. Political and social stuff at work can only lead to problems. I feel sorry for the cabin crews dealing with it, as if covid wasn't enough. Combine that with a layoff and you'll be hard pressed to lower morale much more than this.

So much performative outrage, so little time.

To the OP; since you can't help but bring up 9/11, think back back to what the days/weeks after that were like. All of us coming together over a common cause. Remember? It used to be one of our superpowers, now we just have tantrums. Maybe we should go back to that.

A good starting point would be to stop conflating the idea that black lives matter-that's what the pins represent- with the organization BLM. While you're at it, ask yourself why the places you get your news from aren't doing the same thing.

People squaring off over a pin would be a symptom of a much larger disease. I hope you're wrong about it as well.

Ha! Kev3188 naively suggests I’m conflating some sort of “peace, love, and joy” message the BLM pins represent (not) with the terrorist BLM organization. Wait, I thought that’s what all the rainbow pins and paraphernalia were about? You know, “Love is love”, right? Sure sounds like people are trying to bully/shove their belief system on others by guilting one to wear a pin on their company uniform.

Oh, and telling me to reevaluate my news sources? That’s rich. Since you brought it up, why is your “Kum Ba Yah” (yeah right) BLM folks now violently chasing reporters away from their violent riots? Are they just shy about all the “love” they’re spreading all over this country?

BLM pins on our uniforms are offensive to the memory of those we lost violently 19 years ago this Friday. Don’t be fooled into becoming a minion of a Marxist organization. MLK Jr. would not be supportive of what BLM is doing to our nation from within—by direction and funding from the outside.

People squaring off over a pin would be a symptom of a much larger disease. I hope you're wrong about it as well.
It's happening here. It's happening at work already. Breakroom discussions and so on. The company just opened up a can of worms. HR is going to be busy in the near future. My opinion of course.

So much performative outrage, so little time.
The left has the market cornered on "performative" outrage.

captureno1.png

To the OP; since you can't help but bring up 9/11, think back back to what the days/weeks after that were like. All of us coming together over a common cause. Remember? It used to be one of our superpowers, now we just have tantrums. Maybe we should go back to that.
I will tell you what I remember. I remember a bunch of Muslim extremist slamming 2 aircraft into 2 buildings filled with people, the leftist news media spending the next 10 years telling us how "peaceful" Islam is (despite the numerous terrorist attacks before and since), and a mosque being built right next to ground zero. That is what I remember.

A good starting point would be to stop conflating the idea that black lives matter-that's what the pins represent- with the organization BLM. While you're at it, ask yourself why the places you get your news from aren't doing the same thing.
That is like saying don't conflate the Swastika with Nazi Germany.

And yes, I just compared BLM with Nazi Germany. BLM is a terrorist group based on Marxism and racism looking to polarize the people and undermine the government. If you wear the pin you are communicating to me you support their ideals.

Last edited: