BLM Pins Before the 19th Anniversary of 9/11? Really?

On September 1, 1941, Reinhard Heydrich decreed that all Jews in the Reich six years of age or older were to wear a badge which consisted of a yellow Star of David on a black field to be worn on the chest, with the word "Jew" inscribed inside the star in German or in the local language. This applied to all German Jews and Jews in Germany's territories. Picture me with my middle finger up to anyone wanting me to display a pin on my person, to signify what side I stand on.

Lemme know when AA makes this mandatory, or when they start sending FSC's to camps.

Yep. Companies who virtue signal like this tend to create more negative attention than good.

It's one thing for companies to live their values, it's yet another to have to advertise them. Do right by your customers and employees, and you wouldn't need to wear a pin.
Yup. Unfortunately blm doesnt fly, they usually bus to the nearest riot, im sorry protest. It should alienate real paying customers. You know the ones that own business's or investors. But hey what do i know.

Last edited:
Lemme know when AA makes this mandatory, or when they start sending FSC's to camps.
In fact companies do. They call it unconscious bias training.

Of course it is always the whites and the males that are unconsciously biased........

BLM. Like I said, new name, same old BS.

You need to watch this Kev. You might learn something.

What is really sad is you have history to guide you and you are still making the same stupid mistakes.

You need to open your eyes and pay attention to what is going on around you.

Last edited:
Just a few hours ahead of when the first plane hit 19 years ago as I write this. The box cutters were already well in position that would be violently used to overtake our crews and cockpits to turn our planes into weapons against our country and a way of life. Now the same people that hate this country and what it stands for have fooled so many into thinking BLM is some sort of 60’s civil rights movement reboot. Now the same people bully and/or guilt companies into promoting a disordered organization by allowing naive or complicit employees to wear BLM pins on their uniforms.

For all that is good, not this day...not this day. Have some decency for your fallen brothers and sisters.

For the confused and prejudiced bullies calumniating, all lives matter. Yes, all lives—from the womb to the tomb. And as hard as it is sometimes, love the sinner—hate the sin. Most importantly, never kneel or bow down before anyone/thing except the one True God.

For all that is good, not this day...not this day. Have some decency for your fallen brothers and sisters.

100%. IMO, the best way we can honor those lost is to remember how we all came together in the days/week immediately following. Remember that? Uniting over a common cause used to be one of our superpowers; it'd be great if we could get back to that.

Scott Galloway said it best when he noted that "Everything that's wrong with America, can be fixed with what's right with America."

The first step is to stop injecting social media rage into our veins.

Also this From GW Bush:
"The pictures of airplanes flying into buildings, fires burning, huge structures collapsing, have filled us with disbelief, terrible sadness and a quiet, unyielding anger. These acts of mass murder were intended to frighten our nation into chaos and retreat. But they have failed. Our country is strong. A great people has been moved to defend a great nation. Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve."

@re-pilot: However you're spending today, I hope it is filled with peace and resolve. While we reflect on the ~3000 fellow Americans we lost 19 years ago, let's also take a moment to remember that we've lost over 60 times that number to COVID. They don't get to help us "never forget," but we can honor them too by working together as a nation.

Last edited:
“~3000 fellow Americans we lost 19 years ago, let's also take a moment to remember that we've lost over 60 times that number to COVID.”

Ha, and you wrongly accused me of conflating issues? Given how COVID deaths are being counted, the current total is suspect. However, for sake of argument, say 60 x ~3000 is correct. That’s just 60 days worth of the 3000/day that are murdered through abortion—most of those are persons of dark skin. Why are the BLM terrorists not storming the abortion Mills if they really cared so much about “black” lives?

All lives matter—from the womb to the tomb. No pins required.

Reactions: robbedagain
LaLi--

I don't "learn" anything from YT videos. Facebook, either. Misinformation is a massive part of why we're all screaming at each other instead of working together. If you want to send me an article or other source link, feel free.
Then verify it, but watch it. Only a fool turns away from enlightenment.