Bob (Watergate) Woodward , 2 time Pulitzer prize winner / Investigative Journalists, new Book .

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
His new book, crucifies the MORON !
(YES Trumpettes, THAT Bob (Watergate) Woodward, that has NEVER been accused of false reporting, N E V E R ) !!

(QUOTE),

T-RUMP to R U D Y :confused: :eek: o_O :confused: :

" RUDY, you're a BABY ". Trump told the man who is now his Personal ( so-called) Attorney. "I've NEVER Seen a Worse Defense of ME in MY Life ! They took Your DIAPER OFF right there ! You're like a LITTLE B A B Y that needed to be CHANGED. WHEN are You going to be a MAN " ??

Fear not Trumpettes, for the MORON, cause' R U D Y's in Charge.
R U D Y's got ' his ' Back !

tick tock .....Tick Tock ......TICK TOCK !

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha !

tenor.gif

His new book, crucifies the MORON !
(YES Trumpettes, THAT Bob (Watergate) Woodward, that has NEVER been accused of false reporting, N E V E R ) !!

(QUOTE),

T-RUMP to R U D Y :confused: :eek: o_O :confused: :

" RUDY, you're a BABY ". Trump told the man who is now his Personal ( so-called) Attorney. "I've NEVER Seen a Worse Defense of ME in MY Life ! They took Your DIAPER OFF right there ! You're like a LITTLE B A B Y that needed to be CHANGED. WHEN are You going to be a MAN " ??

Fear not Trumpettes, for the MORON, cause' R U D Y's in Charge.
R U D Y's got ' his ' Back !

tick tock .....Tick Tock ......TICK TOCK !

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha !

YOu are wasting your time with the T Rumpers here. He says "fake news" and hey buy it. I think about 90% of the book is wholly true, 5% is partially true, and 5% can't be substantiated. but T Rumpers will focus on the "fake" 5%. If he said the sky was green, they'd buy it. If he and any other supporter on this board were the only two people on an elevator and T Rump farted and claimed he didn't - they'd most likely apologize for passing gas.

YOu are wasting your time with the T Rumpers here. He says "fake news" and hey buy it. I think about 90% of the book is wholly true, 5% is partially true, and 5% can't be substantiated. but T Rumpers will focus on the "fake" 5%. If he said the sky was green, they'd buy it. If he and any other supporter on this board were the only two people on an elevator and T Rump farted and claimed he didn't - they'd most likely apologize for passing gas.

You're Correct AGAIN J.
You know. Just when you'd think that 'some' people on here would, in the privacy of their own homes, look at the news and say something like " Shite, I know that some of this stuff is TRUE, and worse is, that 'He's" going to be responsible for putting the " D's " back in charge ", But NO, There brains are sooooo friggin' " COOKED ", that that will never happen.
It's said that History repeats itself. A good Example is that we saw it in Germany with Hitler !!

C'mon dell. This is Bob Woodward we're talking about here, NOT Omarosa.
In his whole career, Woodward's stuff is beyond reproach !
Since 911, Ghouliani couldn't defend a friggin' Parking Ticket.
Imagine for a moment that you " WERE " a once upon a time feared lawyer in the Burgh', then one day you get loudly Boooo'd out of Heinz Field !!

C'mon dell. This is Bob Woodward we're talking about here, NOT Omarosa.
In his whole career, Woodward's stuff is beyond reproach !
Since 911, Ghouliani couldn't defend a friggin' Parking Ticket.
Imagine for a moment that you " WERE " a once upon a time feared lawyer in the Burgh', then one day you get loudly Boooo'd out of Heinz Field !!

Early onset dementia......keep slurping at the propaganda trough.

Full court press by the left to convince America to keep a Republican House.