Boeing 787 Review/ Airbus A350

Mr Eagle

Senior
Oct 19, 2005
Phoenix AZ
A Very Good Article on Boeing 787 & Airbus A350, & How Aviation is about to change. :) :up:

Attachments

• Boeing787Review.txt
    19.5 KB · Views: 544
linky, linky?

I'll bet that 787 Boeing rolled out Sunday is really fuel efficient since it had no guts at all in it. Must be light as a feather. Am I the only one that noticed the light coming through the windows...and nothing inside to stop it? Do they always roll out empty hulls or were they short on time?

A320 Driver B)

I'll bet that 787 Boeing rolled out Sunday is really fuel efficient since it had no guts at all in it. Must be light as a feather. Am I the only one that noticed the light coming through the windows...and nothing inside to stop it? Do they always roll out empty hulls or were they short on time?
A320 Driver B)
There is Not an Airline Manufacture, Company That Has NOT done What Boeing has Done AIRBUS Did that Very Same Thing.With the 380,they Are Two Years Late also. :)

new generation plastic, carbon fiber construction....what happens when you bump it? or skydrol in it?...delamination? what kind of maintenance issues do you see in the future? delays? cancellations?...oh well...lol

new generation plastic, carbon fiber construction....what happens when you bump it? or skydrol in it?...delamination? what kind of maintenance issues do you see in the future? delays? cancellations?...oh well...lol
Yeah, it must be a real dog... It only stands to reason that it must be since they only have 642 hard orders for it and to the tune of 98 Billion.

I'm having a hard time finding the hard orders for the A350. Can some one help me out here?

Yeah, it must be a real dog... It only stands to reason that it must be since they only have 642 hard orders for it and to the tune of 98 Billion.

I'm having a hard time finding the hard orders for the A350. Can some one help me out here?

Cool it on the defensive fanboy retort. He brought up a legitimate point, and anyone who has worked on or around composites knows well their good and bad points, the latter being somewhat unforgiving to even minor issues, such as though he has mentioned.

You are obviously very pro-Boeing ( I like them too ) but if you're going to judge an aircraft's merit based on order book numbers and A/C delivered, you could use the same logic on Airbus. They are not exactly a minor builder.

A320 Driver B)
Actually, I heard from a pilot here at AA that the windows are like those eyeglass lenses that darken automatically in stronger light. They will still have a shade though for those who want to block the light completely.

What would be the sense of outfitting the interior? The plane has not yet been off the ground with test flights.

Airbus claims 177. Here is a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Airbus_A350_orders

Back