BOMBS mailed to leading Democrats ! (MUST be FAKE NEWS)

Does your over abundance of common sense account for staying up all night while you crapped the bed? Did it convince you not to crawl back into the same bed without washing the sheets, or will you keep sleeping in crap?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bomb-sus...ncluding-bomb-threat-181027518--politics.html
Well that settles it, people that claim to be Native American that aren’t are absolutely insane. Didn’t have any political affiliation until Trump. Though did claim to be Native American before Trump. Isn’t that a liberal thing? Oh, I get it. He’s Transpolitical. He should fit right in with the tolerant liberals.

NICE TRY, of attempting at BAIT and SWITCH, you PUSS FILLED SCAB !

Trying to deflect from a guy who's going to get numerous Bum Buddies, while being a GUEST of the US Govt., for "58 " YEARS, for sending REAL Pipe Bombs to 13 - 15 people, while " TRYING " to make Elizabeth Warren stick to " Your W A L L ",..................... makes you look and sound like an ABSOLUTE F O O L !!

" F B I ". " Those Devise's were R E A L " !! ( Not FAKE, like the MORON'S FAKE NEWS CRAP ) !!!

The GOP.
The GIFT that always keeps on GIVING !!!!

Well that settles it, people that claim to be Native American that aren’t are absolutely insane. Didn’t have any political affiliation until Trump. Though did claim to be Native American before Trump. Isn’t that a liberal thing? Oh, I get it. He’s Transpolitical. He should fit right in with the tolerant liberals.
Sounds like a soulless scab to me.

NICE TRY, of attempting at BAIT and SWITCH, you PUSS FILLED SCAB !

Trying to deflect from a guy who's going to get numerous Bum Buddies, while being a GUEST of the US Govt., for "58 " YEARS, for sending REAL Pipe Bombs to 13 - 15 people, while " TRYING " to make Elizabeth Warren stick to " Your W A L L ",..................... makes you look and sound like an ABSOLUTE F O O L !!

" F B I ". " Those Devise's were R E A L " !! ( Not FAKE, like the MORON'S FAKE NEWS CRAP ) !!!

The GOP.
The GIFT that always keeps on GIVING !!!!

So the meme was right, worst bomb maker ever. 0 for 12, is that statistically possible? Damn, even a broke clock is right twice a day.

Last edited:
8c746819-e06e-4c98-b314-ea56eef51ed4-jpeg.13456

Another Trump worshiping moron. He is one of yours.