BOMBS mailed to leading Democrats ! (MUST be FAKE NEWS)

Hey 'Dog.

In regard to our boy " CESAR SAYOC ", I believe that CLIT RAT, and La La Looney Bin, must be out of the country, on a vacation, because the SILENCE is DEAFENING !!! ???
Not at all , I have a life outside this chit hole not to mention it’s easier to just ignore your nonstop stupid rants.
Btw I must have overlooked your rant about the lunatic shooting up the republican softball game so stick this thread and your other one turning a tragedy in to a political talking point up your bigoted ass. You are the Maxine Waters of aviation forums,every time you open your mouth something stupid comes out of it.

Last edited:
Not at all , I have a life outside this chit hole not to mention it’s easier to just ignore your nonstop stupid rants.
Btw I must have overlooked your rant about the lunatic shooting up the republican softball game so stick this thread and your other one turning a tragedy in to a political talking point up your bigoted ass. You are the Maxine Waters of aviation forums,every time you open your mouth something stupid comes out of it.

And your statement about CESAR SAYOC, his VAN and the 13 Bombs that were REAL (per the FBI) ....IS ???????

And your statement about CESAR SAYOC, his VAN and the 13 Bombs that were REAL (per the FBI) ....IS ???????
11 Fake bombs NHBB. Everything about this mess is BS. Word is he switched from Democrat to Republican in 2016. I’m just curious to know how a convicted felon registers to vote in the first place? I guess it could be possible illegals do it all the time.

11 Fake bombs NHBB. Everything about this mess is BS. Word is he switched from Democrat to Republican in 2016. I’m just curious to know how a convicted felon registers to vote in the first place? I guess it could be possible illegals do it all the time.

Actually, it is very common for convicted felons to regain their voting rights after they have served their time. This is true in every state.

Word is the DNC is paying a scab to post irrationally to convince voters to underestimate Trump supporters as clueless and lost.

Last edited:

Latest posts