Boston, terminal B. LAA and LUS ?

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I've been meaning to ask this question for a long time, and I'm NOW finally getting around to doing it.
Since there is still NO ramp contract combining LAA and LUS, does this mean that the two ramp groups are kept separate from one another ? Example LAA works mainline at Term B2, and LUS (still) works mainline out of B1?
Are there still separate days off and VC bids ?

Thanx (in advance) !

Bears LAA equipment leaves from B-1 (South/LUS) and LUS sometimes leaves from B-2 (North/LAA). I believe the respective crews work their own metal regardless of which gate or ramp space.

When the LUS 332 went to CLT & PHL (2x daily) last year, the IAM LUS crews came to B32 to work the flights.

The LUS pier (before all the construction) could support the 332 at the far tip (B8) but it would make the neighboring gate unusable.

Are you still out in Chicago?

Josh

Bears LAA equipment leaves from B-1 (South/LUS) and LUS sometimes leaves from B-2 (North/LAA). I believe the respective crews work their own metal regardless of which gate or ramp space.

When the LUS 332 went to CLT & PHL (2x daily) last year, the IAM LUS crews came to B32 to work the flights.

The LUS pier (before all the construction) could support the 332 at the far tip (B8) but it would make the neighboring gate unusable.

Are you still out in Chicago?

Josh

Thanx for the 'Info' 737.

ORD ? NO !