Brazil hangar approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Truth Will Set U Free

Simply a result of liberal conditioning. When you monetize injustice social justice warriors and professional "victims" will find it everywhere.
I was once told a true liberal is someone that wants to spend other people's money. See there is no such thing as free health care, or free retirement. Someone has to pay for it.The rich liberals want to spend other taxpayers money.Then they use the tax code to shield their millions. I guarantee if you told them you were going to take all most of their money and give it, to the poor they would have a fit!

You are a troll. How the F### would anyone know you are black?
How the hell would you assume I am a Obama supporter. Also I unlike most of you chickenshits. Have made it very clear who I am and what station I work in. Now come and call me a troll to my face. My name is Larry. I work in Miami. At the hanger on day shift. Aircraft Maintenance. Now coward your way out with some BS statement.

No you just claim "victim" status for being black to an internet board that had no idea you were black.

Sounds like you made good life choices.

In this "racist" country?

How..... how can that be?

You mean black people that work hard and educate themselves can find success in this "racist" country?

They should go find themselves an educated woman. Take a page from your playbook.

:)
You sound like a idiot. I feel sorry for you and your kids. Show me one statement that I said, this was a racist country. That is just the tool people like you like to use when you have been put in your place by someone like ME.

No you just claim "victim" status for being black to an internet board that had no idea you were black.

Sounds like you made good life choices.

In this "racist" country?

How..... how can that be?

You mean black people that work hard and educate themselves can find success in this "racist" country?

They should go find themselves an educated woman. Take a page from your playbook.

:)
Thanks You. They Both have done the same. Sorry if you kept you wife at home. Because you was scared she would meet someone and leave you. Ops maybe that's the problem. She already did.. smile

I will tell you straight up I voted for Trump. And dam proud I did so. Unemployment is way down. Market is at record levels and has broken record increases since Trump has taken office, over 22K now. He has in fact kept some jobs here, and has also successfully created more jobs as well. Once he gets his tax reform done he will be successful at creating even more jobs, more wealth and unemployment will be even records lower. Also when he gets the wall started and built he will get all kinds of support for his re-election come 2020, I will vote for him again, hands down, no brainer. No one out here knew you were black until YOU brought it up. YOU are the one that went there and pulled that card out, no one else sir. Therefore I include YOU as a racist. NOT reverse racist, just a plain racist (just because I'm black) your comment not mine. You brought all this on yourself sir. Stop playing the "R" card it will not work with me ever.

Yes you voted for people who want to weaken your union. I support politicians who support labor. I support my union. Must be some good kool-aid.

President Trump helps Republicans revive House bill that weakens unions

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...e-house-bill-weakens-unions-article-1.3208198

Last edited:
How the hell would you assume I am a Obama supporter. Also I unlike most of you chickenshits. Have made it very clear who I am and what station I work in. Now come and call me a troll to my face. My name is Larry. I work in Miami. At the hanger on day shift. Aircraft Maintenance. Now coward your way out with some BS statement.
Guess you don't want to ruin the MIA overtime gravy train so you will do whatever the company desires of you.
By the way, go back and read every post in this thread. You will see that is was YOU who brought politics into the discussion. It was YOU who brought your race into the discussion. The topic is about the Brazil hangar and YOU blamed Trump and his voters.

You are an agitator sheet stirrer, LARRY THE DAY SHIFT HANGAR MECHANIC!

Why can't people stay on the topic at hand! The company is going to build a hangar in South America and we're going to lose jobs. Every body better wake up!!!!!!

Unless the government introduces legislation on outsourcing aircraft maintenance at a level above line maintenance turns or the association can place restrictive effective language to stop the unlimited outsourcing of our jobs we are powerless.

Unless the government introduces legislation on outsourcing aircraft maintenance at a level above line maintenance turns or the association can place restrictive effective language to stop the unlimited outsourcing of our jobs we are powerless.
Good luck with that, it is all about saving money, people want to blame the unions, some times they screw up, most of the time if they are able to hang onto what you have , most people are satisfied with that.It finally comes down to this is what can the union really get, because if the company wants it, they will get it.

Last edited:
You sound like a idiot.
I have one 6 letter word to describe you. Can you guess what it is?

Insane.

Oh, did you think I meant another 6 letter word?
I feel sorry for you and your kids.
Oh yeah? Why is that?
Show me one statement that I said, this was a racist country.
YOU are the one that got that ball rolling pal. Own it.
What makes you say that Obama is my hero. Oh I guess because I am Black you would just pull that out of your AZZ.
That is just the tool people like you like to use when you have been put in your place by someone like ME.
You are the only tool here fool. You are just too stupid to see it.

Last edited:
I dont sit and cry about what the Company should give me. I am smart enough to live within my means. I also was smart enough to marry a women that was educated and makes enough money that if I lose my job I can still live the same life style. I have put 2 boys through college as engineers. One makes 160,000 and the youngest just started working after college and he make 70,000. So now you can tell me what you have done to make your own life better other than being pissed about American Airline not giving you enough to pay your bills. I got 32 years with AA and I am 53 years old and can retire if I want. But I will stick around and watch you cry babies beg for a bone instead of making better choices with how you live and spend your money.

Your comprehension level is lacking to say the least. Where in that post am I crying about what the company should do for me? Where in that post did I say, I can't live within my means? Don't make the mistake of confusing people who take an interest;on a personal level, in how their contract is negotiated - versus what you're suggesting. Not all of us are "group think" sheep who follow the collective mindlessly as you would prefer.

If Trump is doing such a good job why did he have the FAA write a letter back to our union telling telling us that AA can do what ever they want because it is within the rules of the FAA. Dont sound like he is encouraging AA to keep the work in the USA. Unless you are stupid and see it some other way.Oh and I will be turning the lights out after you are gone.

I hope you don't think that any AMTs actually expected something more. Frankly, I was surprised to see a response at all. It wouldn't have made a difference if Obama or Hillary was president at the time the letter was sent - the response would have been about the same. Unless; of course, the TWU agreed to pay Hillary a speaking fee, or make a donation to the Clinton foundation. I see AA farming out a lot of overhaul, Facilities mx, stores, and a shite ton of baggage handling. BTW, you would be gone way before me.

Well that's a first. Been on this forum for 7 years and followed all kinds of threads. Never seen the race card thrown. A new low. Awesome.

Well, you can always tell when a lib has lost the debate, they like to pull out one of their tried and true chestnuts - like pulling the race card. Truly priceless..

Status
Not open for further replies.