Bring MSS Back

407 Driver

Veteran
Mar 10, 2003
We want M.S.S. (AKA Baghdad Bob) back. I'm starting a hunger stike ...er bad idea...I'm starting a petition to bring Baghdad Bob back. Come on guys, sign up and show your support!!!

I fear someone has run him off. I heard that the US Army has hired M.S.S. as their new Minister of Information to replace all those lame "embedded" journalists. You know the ones I mean, the ones with the quavering voices and the dirt all over their faces from cowering in their foxholes while our hero, M.S.S., was reporting live from the front lines at the Sadam (Baghdad) International Airport where the US Marines were dying in droves at the gates of Baghdad from laughing their asses off during M.S.S''s news conferences.

Yep, in many ways, I want M.S.S. back too. Best to have a dog standing in front of you than behind! Its a dog thing!

Soooo, get back here! where we can see ya! Your insults we all know are but a cover, you''re probably a soft hearted mummbling grandma in disguise!

Now, let me go slap myself silly, I can''t believe I said this

I too want to see more of the misinformation minister here on the site.
As if we''re not used to lies, insult and embarassment from our very own Cdn gov''t already!

100''

Count me in, I need a good laugh and M.S.S provides one. I might even give up beer until he is back.

I had a look through George W''s deck of cards and didn''t see MSS if I was him I would take it as a personal insult.

Yep, I too would like to see him back.

Sofa King, welcome, wondered when you would show up. Nice user name, I laughed sofa king hard I near passed out.

What do you say Kyle? How harmful can this idiot be? If he gets out of line, I'm sure the
wee-mod will smite him down to size.

DOGS!!! As I suspected. Begging, like the dogs you are. You begging dogs. Go and beg.

So far, no word from the donkey Kyle. He knows that to resist will just get him chopped up, like the chopped up donkey that he is.

407, do not think that your begging will gain you a place close to my power. I think this hunger strike would be good for you. Fat dog. Maybe the bats that you work for could take you off that steam-dog you now flop around in.

Biggles, you will see what a grandmother I am when I feed you pain and hell. Yes you will see. Pain and hell for
you.

ShortRanger. You find anything in that nose to share with your stupid friends?

Elvis, you ain’t nothin’ but a hound dog. Lying all the time.

Sofa, Red, 100’ and CrashTestDog. The burning you feel is your stomach roasting.

MSS, are you coming on to me and all the other dogs? I am not, and I repeat, AM NOT, into wrinkled, old, mummbling, confused, worthless & useless leaders! You ARE a lonely man! (and an ugly one too!) Listen, flattery will get you no where and them useless threats are but that! Its no wonder Kyle hasn't responded, bet he doesn't no where to start!

Again, I must re-iterate, I still want you to annoy, insult and humor us! Almost as good as a group hug. Please Kyle, oh pleeeease! Allow this sucker to bash us (just so we can bash him back!!)

Ohhhhh, now I've got to get something to bring down my pressure! Jesus! can't believe what's coming out of my mouth!

Hey by''s....lookin'' at MS. S''s avatar (()) closely shows signs of somebody gaining weight. My guess is all the laying low and munchin'' on donkey JERKey is paying its toll on him!!

Hi guys

MSS is not coming back anytime soon because he is seeking to surrender.
Maybe later on if Uncle Sam agrees

[SIZE= 11pt]Saddam's mouthpiece 'seeks surrender'[/SIZE][SIZE= 11pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE= 10pt]Former Iraqi Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf is attempting to surrender to US forces, according to a London-based Arabic newspaper.
[/SIZE][SIZE= 8pt]
[url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2986459.stm"]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2986459.stm[/URL]

US President George W Bush has admitted that he enjoyed Mr Sahhaf's briefings so much that he used to interrupt some of his meetings just to watch him.
"He's my man, he was great," he told NBC television in a recent interview. "Somebody accused us of hiring him and putting him there. He was a classic."
[/SIZE]

MSS does the fact George Jr. didn''t put You on his deck of cards mean that You really don''t count in the big picture??

Latest posts