Bristol Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Bristol Palin draws fire for gay marriage comments

Does anyone have Twitter who can verify that this was really posted and if there was any context on this that is missing? I find it hard to believe she is really stupid enough to make a comment like this.

"We know that in general kids do better growing up in a mother/father home."
The daughter of Sarah Palin also commented that Obama's decision was influenced by his daughters, Sasha and Malia.
"I guess we can be glad that Malia and Sasha aren't younger, or perhaps today's press conference might have been about appointing Dora the Explorer as Attorney General because of her success in stopping Swiper the Fox," Palin wrote.

She is a single mother who got knocked up out of wed lock. She cannot be this stupid to make this comment.

Reactions: 3 people
Oh wow. She really said it. Freaking amazing. I loved the part about not changing thousands of years of history. I guess she missed the history class on Chattell marriages. Dowries, daughters being married off to form alliances..... etc Perhaps she was too busy getting knocked up by her boyfriend out of wed lock and now raising her kid in a single parent home with out a father.

Reactions: 1 person
Aren't Obama's daughters 8 and 11? What do they know about gay marriage?...

Perhaps next time you might take the time to actually read what Obama said about his kids. That way you do not look like a fool asking such a stupid question.

Reactions: 1 person
Aren't Obama's daughters 8 and 11? What do they know about gay marriage?...

A fair point Eric,..........BUT.....you have to admit, that in a close POTUS election, this Alaska Lame-Brain will cost the GOP MORE votes than what her comment could gain for them.

The ' D's ' are not exempt from shooting thyself in thy foot, however they would have to do a SHITE-LOAD of shooting to MAYBE catch up to the REPUGS !

Perhaps next time you might take the time to actually read what Obama said about his kids. That way you do not look like a fool asking such a stupid question.

I'd rather read stock predictions for 2013 over at the Psychic Friends Network, thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.